Kohler enCUBE1.8 1440W Solar Recharging Indoor/Outdoor Portable Inverter Generator
The Kohler enCUVE1.8 Inverter Generator provides silent, easy to use power through battery technology. Unlike conventional generators, it can be used indoors with no exhaust or sound issues. With its small size and mobile design, the enCUBE™ is perfect for camping, tailgating or anywhere you need remote power. It recharges through a wall outlet or optional solar panels.
Kohler enCUBE1.8 Featres:
- Portable: Designed for power on the go, enCUBE comes with a built-in retractable handle, wheels and recessed side handles.
- Safe Design: With no engine or fueling, enCUBE is a clean power source with no emissions. Unlike traditional enginepowered generators, enCUBE can be used indoors safely. GFCI-protected AC outlets and low voltage auto shutdown protect your items and the battery.
- Rechargeable: Recharges from a standard 120 V wall outlet (cord included) or optional solar panels available in 60 W and 150 W configurations. Can be charged and discharged simultaneously.
- Control Panel: 4 inch LCD display provides real time status on power inputs, outputs and runtime available.
- Silent: Unlike engine-powered generators, enCUBE is powered by a battery and operates without noise.
- Storage: Built-in storage lid provides place for keys, power cords and personal electronics.
- UL 1008 / C-UL listed / NEMA 1 Indoor Rated
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Love my Cube!Product Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Donny Jerrard on Feb 22, 2018
I use my Cube all the time! I take it along when we go to the beach, on a picnic, or camping. It powers our radio, a pump for beach toys or air mattresses, charging phones etc.
Very HandyProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Sandra Tyson on Feb 22, 2018
I take this on all my long road trips. You never know when you might need something like this. It's small so it can be neatly stored out of the way. The kids use it to charge their tablets in the van and they use it for their other electronics.