Westinghouse WH5500 5500W Portable Generator
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEE SUGGESTED REPLACEMENT(S) BELOW.
When the electricity goes out, will you have tools at hand to maintain power and protect your home, business and the people in them? If not, consider the Westinghouse WH500 Portable Generator.
This powerful 5,500-watt portable generator with 357cc OHV, 4-stroke engine arrives at your doorstep with all that you need to get started. Follow the easy instructions for quick installation of its handle and wheels, and then rest assured that appliances, lighting and security systems, cooling and heating functions and more will be quietly maintained when the time comes to power up this necessary tool.
Key features and benefits:
• Starts up quick and easy using its color-coded operator control center and 6,750 starting watts
• Runs up to 14 hours at 50% power
• Utilizes Westinghouse’s exclusive VR System™ to regulate the power of its 120/240 volt capabilities
• Supports four 120-volt standard outlets and one L14-30R 120/240-volt twist outlet
• Includes one liter of oil and oil funnel, and holds 6.6 gallons of fuel
• Delivers lasting durability and little maintenance with iron sleeved engine
• Runs quietly through use of a Pulse-Flo muffler
• Offers minimal installation using wheel, handle and tool kits
• Pulls easily to your destination via a high-leverage handle and never-flat tires
• Comes with a three-year limited consumer warranty and two-year limited commercial warranty from industry-leader Westinghouse, providing quality products since 1886
• Measures 22” H x 20.5” W x 27.2” L when fully assembled
• Provides peace of mind in situations impacting electricity
To help determine if 5,500 watts is enough power for your home or business, please view the Specifications Sheet below or contact the AP Electric & Generators team today. We welcome the opportunity to provide the best portable generator for your needs and to help protect your assets and personal security in an emergency.
NOTE: Generators should always be used outdoors in open areas to prevent carbon monoxide fumes from accumulating.
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Performed as AdvertisedProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by D. Carlson on Jul 22, 2015
I just recently purchased the machine, but it's performed as expected to date.
Easily assembled, started right up,Product Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Wayne M. on Feb 23, 2015
Submitted on February 01, 2015
operated just as I hoped it would. I could not be more pleased with the entire transaction and the equipment.