Generac 7686 GP8000E 8000W Electric Start Portable Generator Features:
Generac’s GP8000E offers many benefits that make this model a favorite for emergency power or recreational use. PowerRush™ Advanced Technology delivers over 30% more starting capacity* (*increase electrical current upon demand above rated output when starting electric motors), and electric start makes the GP8000E easy to use (battery included). You’ll always be prepared with the plug-in battery jack that keeps the battery charged and ready for unexpected outages. The long-lasting OHV engine and large-capacity steel fuel tank with fuel gauge provide increased durability and up to an 11-hour runtime at 50% load. Rough or rugged environments will not be an issue thanks to the covered outlets for added protection, heavy-duty wheels that will never go flat and a fold-down handle that will enable you to easily transport your generator to any location. The low-oil feature will automatically shut down the generator, preventing damage to the unit, while the hardened 1.25-in. steel-tube cradle increases strength and resilience. And with the regular maintenance alerts provided by your hour meter, you’ll never be caught off guard.
Generac 7686 Features:
- Featuring PowerRush™ ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – Delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less.*
- Electric start model for easy operation (Battery Included)
- Generac's durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to an 11 hour run-time at 50% load.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Hardened 1.25" steel-tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels allow for easy portability
WORKS WELL WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO INCORPATE INTO SYSTEM FOR AUTO START
Started right up everything seams to work.
Just one thing, It's to loud...Would be nice if it came with a better muffler
Not really used yet, but when testing had some issues getting to run consistently. When I put more gas in, it appeared to work better.
I bought my GP8000E for my hunting camp. It's not to loud and supplies more than enough power to my building saving me the cost of running electricity to my property.
I'm a big fan om my Generac generator. It has come in handy with pregame parties power outages and anything else I might need portable or backup power for.