Generac 7683 GP6500 6500W Portable Generator (CARB Compliant) Features:
Generac’s GP6500 portable generator with CO-sense™ technology provides lots of power while protecting you and your home from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. If you inadvertently use the GP6500 indoors or in an enclosed space, CO-sense will automatically shut off your unit when increased CO is detected. This unit also offers PowerRush™ advanced technology, which delivers more than a 40% increased starting capacity. Generac’s OHV engine and large-capacity steel fuel tank ensures long engine life and run times, while the steel tube cradle provides added strength. The low-oil feature protects the generator from damage. The GP6500 can be easily transported across rough or difficult terrain with the heavy-duty wheels and easy fold-down handle. Even maintenance is a breeze, with the hour meter keeping track of necessary upkeep at regular intervals.
Generac 7683 Features:
- Featuring CO-sense™ technology: stops, alerts, saves. powerful protection against hazardous carbon monoxide
- Featuring PowerRush advanced technology delivers over 40% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less. disclaimer: increases electrical current upon demand above rated output when starting electric motors
- Generac's OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to a 10.5 hour run-time at 50% load.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- 1.25” steel-tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels allow for easy portability
- Fold-down handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
- CARB Compliant