Generac 7291 26kW Guardian Generator with Wi-Fi & 200A SE Transfer Switch Features:
Generac Guardian 7291 26kW Home Standby Generator Features:
- A Generac G-Force 999CC dual-cylinder 1000 series engine powers the Generac Guardian 7291. The engine is designed to run for extended hours in all types of weather conditions.
- The 60-Hz air-cooled engine features the G-Flex variable speed technology that allows it to run at various speeds. It handles the additional loads flawlessly while saving on fuel.
- The oil tank stores 1.9 quarts / 1.8 liter of oil. The pressure oil lubricating system makes this model a low maintenance one. Instead of every 100 hours, oil change is required every 200 hours.
- Use this Generac Guardian generator with a 200-amp automatic transfer switch to make life easier during a blackout. Run only the essentials or the whole house with four 5-ton air conditioners or more.
- This 26kW air-cooled model features True Power Technology with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion that prevents damage to products. Generac 7291 is perfect for use with modern electronics with microchips.
- The residential generator model occupies less space while producing almost three times more power than other generators its size.
- Evolution™ Controller has a multilingual (English/Spanish/French/Portuguese) LCD. Check the runtime, battery status, and so forth or track maintenance intervals easily in the language of choice.
- The 26kW Generac 7290 runs as quietly as an air conditioner at only 68dbA. In the Quite Test Mode it runs at 58dbA.
- Free Mobile Link ™ Remote Wireless Monitoring lets you get real-time notifications about your generator. Remotely access your generator’s health and view maintenance needs using the cell phones, tablet, laptop, or PC.
- The model is housed in the aluminum bisque colored enclosure with a RhinoCoat™ finish. It is ideal for extreme climates and seaside environments where corrosion is an issue.
- It can be installed 18-inches away from a structure.
- Certifications include: cETL, ETL, cUL, UL.
- Generac Guardian 7291 comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
The all-new Generac 7291 is a 26kW generator that produces ample power to keep 4 or more 5-ton air-conditioners, furnaces, and security systems running in the event of a power failure. It runs quietly at 68dbA without disturbing the neighbors. This air-cooled backup generator comes with a lot of protective systems that add more life to the engine. The engine automatically shut down due to low oil pressure, a wiring error, over or under voltage or when it gets heated, and so forth. It is purpose-built for extended performance. Modern users benefit from Wi-Fi connectivity. You can read system messages and check the status of the generator from remote sites.
It is easy for you to switch between LP and natural gas. During storms, you can get an unlimited supply of fuel from the kitchen gas line and run the unit for as long as it takes for the grid power supply to get restored. It generates ample power to run four 5-ton air conditioners, sump pump, refrigerator, computers, electric oven, and other household appliances. The durable aluminum enclosure with its RhinoCoat™ finish is rustproof and makes Generac 7291 ideal for seaside environments and extreme climates. It delivers outstanding digital voltage and frequency. You can use it with the latest appliances with total peace of mind. The voltage regulation system ensures quick motor starting and responds fast to load changes. Use it with an automatic transfer switch to eliminate the need for manual operation during a blackout. Financing options are available online. Generac is the #1 home standby generator selling brand in the generator market. Generac generators are engineered and assembled in the USA. The customer support works round the clock throughout the year to answer your queries.
No apparent problems
Hasn’t been checked by contractor, but no apparent problems