Generac 7175 13kW Guardian Generator with Wi-Fi & 200A SE Transfer Switch
Generac 7175 13kw Features:
- A 2-cylinder Generac 816cc G-Force engine. The oil tank stores up to 2.2 quarts of oil. The air-cooled gas engine runs on various speeds using the G-Flex variable speed technology.
- Digital voltage regulation is of -/+1%. The automatic voltage regulation system maximizes regulation, optimizes response to changing load condition and provides maximum motor starting capability making it great for all climates.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200-amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch.
- Wi-Fi capabilities allow users to check the status of their generator from anywhere in the world, including the weather conditions at home. The control panel alerts the operator with an alarm when there is a faulty condition so it can be remedied.
- A lot of protection systems. It shuts down when it senses low oil pressure, high temperature, over crank, over or under-speed, controller fault, wiring error, over or under voltage and so forth. This extends the life of the generator.
- An engine that has a dual fuel carburetion system and runs on liquid propane vapor or pipeline natural gas. The fuel system is configured during installation.
- Generac 7175 is EPA & CARB compliant, and ETL & UL 2200 certified. It is ideal for residential use and can power up sump pumps, refrigerators, air conditioners, furnaces, computers, monitors, TVs, lights, microwaves and so forth.
- A 5-year limited warranty.
Generac 7175 13kW generator is the latest addition to the Guardian family. It produces crisp and clean energy for all your household appliances at a lot less. The air-cooled generator is designed for extended use. Low emissions, low THD at -5%, low maintenance, weather-resistant aluminum casing, and Wi-Fi capabilities make this model a number one choice with modern homeowners.
The oil circulation system is designed to extend maintenance intervals. Users do not have to change the oil every 100 hours and can wait till 200 hours to do the task. The extended run capability makes this model a very preferable choice with homeowners. The aluminum casing has a powder finish. RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish makes corrosion-free aluminum ideal for all weather conditions.
TRUE POWER™ TECHNOLOGY makes the model perfect for use with sensitive electronics that have micro circuitry. With less than 5% Total Harmonic Distortion you can use it for almost all devices and electronics with microchips that are used daily. This includes modern HVACs, laptops, cell phones, and tablets.
This model checks itself for noise. Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, making the generator significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel. It is an easy generator to operate with its smart, user-friendly controls. Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual LCD display that lets you check the run time, battery status, maintenance intervals and so forth.
Generac 7175 is purpose-built and is designed for extended use. It runs on both LP and natural gas. Engineered and built in the U.S.A., the new lineup of home standby generators are engineered to save you money on installation while offering the same reliability and peace of mind you get from all Generac® home standby generators.