Generac 7128 GP3500i 3000W Portable Inverter Generator
The Generac GP3500iO open frame inverter featuring new, advanced PowerRush™ technology delivers over 50 percent more starting capacity for tools and other motor-driven equipment—so you can do more with less.* Both quieter and lighter, it’s the ideal portable solution for camping, powering your RV essentials or tools.
Generac 7128 Features:
- Over 50 percent more starting capacity with new, advanced PowerRush™ technology so you can do more with less*
- 50 percent quieter for noise sensitive environments**
- 25 percent lighter, helping reduce fatigue while improving portability**
- Clean power for sensitive electronics with TruePower™
- One simple-to-use dial that integrates start/run/stop functions with PowerDial™
- Output Receptacles - (1) 120V 20A 5-20R Duplex; (1) 120V 30A L5-30R Twist Lock; (2) USB
- Disclaimer - *Increases electrical current upon demand; above rated output when starting electric motors
- Disclaimer - **Compared to the Generac GP3300
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
handle clamp wrongProduct Review Rating: 4/5
Posted by Unknown on Nov 28, 2015
the handle clamp is for a square fit, not round tube ???
Great GeneratorProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Wedall Gradly on Jun 11, 2015
This is a great little portable generator. I took it out of the box and put gas and oil in and it started on the 1st PULL. Nothing start on the 1st pull out of the box but this did. It starts on the 1st every time. Great price and super fast shipping from AP Electric. Great value!
Two Great CompaniesProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Del King on Mar 16, 2015
Submitted on May 25, 2011
This is a fantastic Generator ! I will use it for my camping needs . I know that it will do the job well. I took it out of the box , gassed it up , put in the oil it came with and presto----ONE PULL ! I am letting in run for a half hour an then with a light load --600 watts ---for break in . A fantastic small generator that can handle many of your needs! I used my 12 amp 7 inch circle , No Problem . Thanks