Generac 70432 22kW Guardian Generator with Wi-Fi & 200A SE Transfer Switch Features:
Generac 70432 Features:
- The Generac 70432 contains a Generac G-Force™ Engine. This engine is build to be strong and capable of lasting for many years. It is pressure-lubricated and needs less upkeep than other brands.
- The True Power™ Technology in this generator means less harmonic distortion—under 5%--so that the power is smoother and cleaner.
- The 70432 comes with a 200-Amp, NEMA 3R, outdoor-rated Automatic Transfer Switch encased in a RhinoCoat powder-coated aluminum enclosure for protection. The switch provides power and circuit protection automatically.
- It supplies a maximum of 22000 LP Watts and 19500 NG Watts.
- It runs quietly at 67 Decibels, which is suitable for quiet neighborhoods.
- The 70432 is Wi-Fi capable.
- The 70432 has a Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode that powers the generator at a reduced RPM so it can self-test for five or twelve minutes.
- This standby generator a RhinoCoat powder-coated Aluminum Enclosure that protects it from corrosion and weather.
- The Generac 70432 comes with Generac’s 24/7, 365-days-per-year customer service and a 5-Year Limited Warranty. Generac products are constructed in the USA.
The Generac 70432 22/19.5kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator is a part of the Generac Guardian Series of backup residential generator models. It is a powerful and reliable source of backup electricity during an outage. It is a large generator option. It offers the lowest-cost-per-kilowatt MSRP of any residential unit. It is a great option for backup electricity.
The Generac 70432 has the durable Generac G-Force™ Engine. It’s pressure-lubricated, can handle regular, persistent use, and needs less upkeep than others. The power starts with a 200-Amp, NEMA 3R Automatic Transfer Switch. This switch has an aluminum enclosure, an outdoor-rating, and gives your house power and circuit protection. The generator provides a total of 22000 LP watts and 19500 NG watts.
The Generac 70432 is quiet enough for most neighborhoods; it operates at only 67 dB. A Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode allows the generator to self-test at a lower RPM. This helps it stay fuel efficient. The True PowerTechnology in the 70432 lessens harmonic distortion to less than 5%, giving even sensitive devices the ability to handle the power.
The Generac 70432 22/19.5kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator has technology to make it more user-friendly. A Mobile Link™ Remote Monitor is a long distance monitoring system; all you need is a connected mobile device and you can check on your generator from anywhere. You can even request service. In addition to technology, the 70432 is durable. It has a RhinoCoat powder-coated aluminum enclosure to defend it.
Generac supplies ongoing customer support—24/7, all year long—and this generator comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty. All Generac generators and engines are constructed in the U.S. with domestic and foreign parts. Contact AP Electric and Generators today to find out more about how perfect Generac could be for you.
The instruction are little hard to understand for old time as I but got it done with the help of Brightside electric
Very pleased with our purchase of the Generac 22kW generator. Performs as advertised. More impressed with this on-line store. They were very honest about the lead-times and explaining the generator shortage. The generator actually arrived a week earlier than the lead-times on their website and what they told. Great service!!
The generator arrived in a sturdy crate, packed with a transfer switch and battery. Was in perfect shape when it arrived. high-quality product, easy to install and started the frist time, a great product.
This is in high demand. AP Electric delivered it in the expected timeframe. Great Service and follow-up.
AP Electric & Generators during the selection process informed me of the tremendous back-log situation in the generator world. They gave my an approximate lead-time on the shipment of our 22kW generator. The actually shipped the generator several weeks of ahead of the estimate which was outstanding. Love these guys!
Just had propane hooked up today! Electrician walked me through the process showing me how it works and I am very pleased! We lost power yesterday, prior to propane hook up. I am very confident it will work well when needed. Can’t wait for the next power outage
Best deal I could find!
Great piece of mind!
Will have electricity for now on!
Thanks AP Electric
Had two GENERAC generators, 16 and 20KW.
16KW went out at 6 years, 20KW died at 5.5 yrs during Hurricane SALLY power outage, thanks. $1000. per year 'insurance' cost. Not suited for Gulf Coast.
Vey solid product. Service support by AP not very effective. Numerous unanswered email requests. Extremely long term holding - never able to connect with Chat function.