Generac 70351 16kW Guardian Generator with Wi-Fi
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEE SUGGESTED REPLACEMENT(S) BELOW.
Generac 70351 Features:
- Powered with a durable, pressure-lubricated Generac G-Force Engine, the Generac 70351 is constructed to be strong for rigorous use in the long-term. It also requires less maintenance over time than other brand engines.
- Maximum Watts: 16000 LP and 16000 NG.
- For homeowners concerned about noise, this unit operates at 66 dB for a quiet experience.
- A Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode helps your generator stay at its best. It runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve-minute self-test. This helps it stay quiet and run with better fuel-efficiency.
- This model offers Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The True Power TM Technology in the 70351 reduces harmonic distortion by less than 5% so that all your appliances can use the power safely.
- The 70351 is Wi-Fi capable.
- This unit has Generac’s Evolution™ Controller—an LCD display that allows you to monitor the battery and generator maintenance schedules in several languages.
- An Aluminum Enclosure and RhinoCoat powder-coat finish protects this unit from the weather and corrosion. It is built to survive through the years.
- The Generac 70351 has a 5-Year Limited Warranty from the manufacturer.
- Generac offers customer service all day and night, every day of the year.
- Generac units and engines are constructed in the USA.
* This model does not come with an Automatic Transfer Switch.
The Generac 70351 16/16kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator is complete backup electrical support and protection for your house and its circuits. It is quiet enough for your neighborhood, and its power is clean and smooth for your appliances. The 70351 can power your whole house if used with a Generac Load-Shedding Switch, and it can even power a 5-ton AC unit.
The Generac G-Force Engine runs the Generac 70351; it is constructed to work through constant, strenuous use on a regular basis. It is pressure lubricated and does not need the same amount of systematic maintenance as other units on the market. This model provides up to 16000 LP watts and 16000 NG watts of power.
This generator does not come with an Automatic Transfer Switch, but still provides plenty of backup power to your home. It is also quiet enough for residential areas at 66dB. The unit self-tests with a Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode that reduces the generator RPM so that it can test for five or twelve minutes. This also makes it more fuel-efficient. The power is also clean thanks to True PowerTM Technology that decreases harmonic distortion to less than 5%.
Modern technological features make this model efficient and user-friendly. A Mobile LinkTM Remote Monitor can be purchased separately so that you can view your generator’s status from anywhere with a mobile device and connection. Generac’s Evolution™ Controller shows you the unit’s battery use and maintenance needs in multiple languages.
The 70351 is constructed for strength with an aluminum enclosure and RhinoCoat powder-coated finish. It resists the weather and corrosion over time. When you need help, Generac’s customer support is available 24/7, all year long. The unit also comes with a 5-year limited warranty. Contact AP Electric and Generators to find out more about how the Generac 70351 may be right for you.