Firman WH03041 2900W Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator Features:
FIRMAN WH03041 2900W Portable Generator Features:
- The FIRMAN WH03041 is a Hybrid / Whisper Series portable inverter generator designed primarily for recreational use. It is powered by a FIRMAN Max Pro Series 171cc 4-cycle engine with a 3600 RPM maximum operating speed.
- This 120V 60 Hz generator produces 3200 Peak Watts and 2900 Running Watts.
- With the parallel operation capability, power can be doubled easily by connecting two FIRMAN inverter generators.
- The WH03041 runs on unleaded gasoline or liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). In Fuel Economy Mode, it adjusts operation to save fuel when less load is required for an application.
- The fuel tank stores 1.8 gallons of fuel. Its full tank run time is 10 hours.
- This lightweight inverter runs as quietly as an air conditioner at 58dB with its specially designed Whisper Series muffler.
- The Max Pro engine has a low oil level protection system: the engine automatically shuts down when low oil pressure is detected.
- The Power Stream Alternator has a digital automatic voltage regulator that protects your sensitive electronics from voltage fluctuations.
- A user-friendly Control Panel includes a digital display showing the voltage, frequency and operating hours.
- The splash lubrication system reduces the need for maintenance.
- The FIRMAN WH03041 generates clean power with less than 3% Total Harmonic Distortion (THD), which makes it perfect for sensitive electronics such as laptops, tablets and cell phones.
- Circuit breaker protection allows for safe operation for all connected appliances and electronics.
- This model is easy to set up and operate. It is shipped with free engine oil, oil funnel, LP hose, tool kit, and 12V battery cables.
- Receptacles include: (2) 5-20R 20A-120V, (1) DC Outlet 12V8.3A, (1) TT-30R 30A-120V, and (1) USB 5VDV.
- The FIRMAN WH03041’s certifications include EPA and CARB.
- Warranty: 3-year limited residential warranty and a 90-day commercial warranty.
The FIRMAN WH03041 is a 30A recoil start RV-ready generator that is California and Canada emissions certified. This Whisper/ Hybrid Series, dual fuel model runs at a quiet 58dB, well below National Park Service requirements. It operates on gasoline or propane. Due to its large fuel tank, you can run it for 10 hours at a stretch without having to refuel.
The WH03041 inverter generator produces clean and quiet power for all your modern devices. Use it for RV camping, primitive camping, and tailgating. You can also use it to power all your RV appliances and even use it at your home when grid power fails. You can heat meals in the microwave; use the coffee pot, mini-fridge, lights, and fans when you are out camping. This model creates fuel savings when you run it in Economy Mode, which adjusts engine speed based on power load. When you need more power, simply connect this unit to another FIRMAN inverter. At the job site, this 2.9kW inverter will keep the tools running when grid power fails. When you want to use the FIRMAN WH03041 at the shop, parallel one unit with another to get 5800 Watts. When you run out of gasoline, connect it to the LPG cylinder. This inverter generator keeps you safe and comfortable at work and play.
The FIRMAN WH03041 has overload protection, low oil shut down, circuit breakers, and outlet covers that extend the life and durability of the generator. All FIRMAN products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and a 24/7 call center.