Firman W03381 3300W Portable Inverter Generator
FIRMAN W03381 3300W Inverter Portable Generator Kit Features:
- FIRMAN W03381 is an inverter portable generator specially designed for camping and tailgating. It runs on a reliable FIRMAN 193cc OHV engine that has a cast iron sleeve.
- Paralleling the generator will allow you to get double and even triple the power. Get 6kW or 9 kW power by attaching your unit to other FIRMAN WO3381s.
- The 120v 60 Hz portable inverter generator produces 3650 Starting Watts and 3300 Running Watts. This fuel-efficient generator runs quietly at 57-59dBs.
- The steel fuel tank stores 1.8=gallons of fuel. The run time at 50% load is 12 hours. You can run this model on Fuel Efficient Economy Mode to save on fuel.
- Recommended oil is 10W-30. It has a splash oil lubrication system. When the oil level is low the engine shuts down to protect itself.
- TT-30R receptacle allows you to use it with the RV.
- The circuit breaker protects the receptacles from overheating.
- FIRMAN W03381 is designed for use with sensitive electronics. It has a digital automatic voltage regulator that provides clean premium quality power for your small expensive devices.
- Maintenance cover on the side makes it easy to fill oil and get quick access to the air filter.
- It is easy to move this gasoline-powered inverter generator around with its 5.0″ yellow plastic flat-free tires and a U-shape folding handle.
- The engine on/off switch is located on the control panel. It also features the Economy Control Switch, circuit breaker, receptacles, parallel operation outlets, and overload and low oil indicator lights.
- Outlets include: (1) Lighter Style 12V 8.3A (1) TT-30R 30A-120VAC (1) USB 5VDV, and (1) 5-20R DUPLEX 20A-120VAC.
- Certifications include EPA, CARB, cETL, and NOM.
- It comes with all you will need for easy set up. This includes a free spark plug wrench, free screwdriver, free oil, free oil funnel, and a 12V battery cable.
- FIRMAN W03381 is backed by a 3-year limited residential warranty and a 90-day commercial warranty.
FIRMAN W03381 3300W comes with a built-in parallel kit so you can have more power when you need it. Use the parallel operation outlets to connect two FIRMAN inverter generators for parallel operation. The plug-and-go design makes paralleling a breeze. This model is best used for camping and tailgating. Inverter generators have a good sine wave. They run with very low total harmonic distortion, which ensures your cell phones, digital cameras, tablets, and laptops are not damaged.
The compact and lightweight inverter by FIRMAN can go with you anywhere you like. Use it for RV camping or primitive camping. It comes with a spark arrestor and works very quietly, which makes it the perfect choice for camping in the woods in the dry weather. It meets National Park Service campground requirements. The gasoline-powered inverter generator is best in its class due to its high performance, low cost, quiet operations, and fuel efficiency. In the event of a blackout, you can also use it as a backup source of power to run the essentials at home. The generator also runs on Economy mode if you want to save on fuel. The engine slows down when the load is reduced and will speed up when you add more loads. In the event of an overload, the indicator light is lit on the control panel. Use it for picnics, backyard parties, outdoor events, tailgate parties, and powering up essentials at campsites.
The USB port allows you to charge your tablets, cell phones, and laptops. Its EPA Certified engine lasts longer than the competition. This inverter model is designed to be durable with its safety features. Low price, fuel efficiency, safety features, low THD, and high performance make it a number one choice for modern campers looking for reliable portable power.