Firman T08071 8000W Electric Start Tri-Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit Features:
FIRMAN T08071 8000W Portable Generator Features:
- The FIRMAN T08071 is a tri-fuel (Gasoline/LPG/NG) portable generator designed for large RVs, backup power, farm/ranch and work. Its robust and smooth 439cc FIRMAN OHV engine delivers true 30A & 50A Power.
- This 120/240V 60 Hz generator produces 10000 Peak Watts and 8000 Running Watts.
- This Hurricane, Hybrid Series model can be started by Recoil or Electric start.
- This 8kW unit has a pressurized lubrication system to increase maintenance intervals. The low oil automatic shut-down feature guards engine life. 10W-30 automotive oil is recommended.
- The Power Stream Alternator has the Volt Lock Automatic Voltage Regulator that protects power tools, electronics, equipment and appliances against potentially harmful voltage fluctuations.
- The steel fuel tank stores 8 gallons of unleaded gasoline and has an easy-to-read fuel gauge on the tank cap. The runtime at 50% load is 12 hours, the longest in its class.
- The engine is housed in a heavy-duty roll cage to reduce vibration during operation and protect the unit during transportation.
- The Control Panel features a 4-in-1 Data minder that displays voltage, hertz and running time, and there is a low oil indicator light. The Control Panel also has the engine on/off switch, Phoenix Fat Head Block, and the covered power outlets.
- There are 5 covered outlets: (2) 5-20R 20A-120V, (1) 14-50R 50A-120/240V, (1) L14-30R 30A-120V/240V Twist Lock, (1) L5-30R 30A-120V Twist Lock.
- The L14-30R 30A-120V/240V outlet can connect to a manual transfer switch.
- This model is shipped with an operator’s manual, wheel kit, tools needed for setup, oil, funnel and a 5.5ft LPG hose.
- The T08071 is EPA certified and CARB compliant and can be used in all 50 states.
- All FIRMAN products are supported by a nationwide dealer network and 24/7 Call Center.
- Warranty: 3-year limited residential and 90-day commercial.
FIRMAN T08071 Tri-Fuel generator is a 10000-watt workhorse that can be used in many ways. You can run it on gasoline, propane or natural gas. On natural gas you can run it until grid power is restored. If you have a large RV, this model is just right for you. It is low cost and reliable and generates ample power to run two air conditioners and all the RV appliances. With its flat-free wheels and a handle, this model can go anywhere with you. You will have more fun on the RV trip with friends and family when you have portable power with you.
Take FIRMAN T08071 to the construction site to power the air conditioner, construction tools, and equipment. It will run your sanders, air compressors, saws, drills, furnaces and more. At the shop, it will ensure you do not lose any business when grid power fails. Run your business day as usual with this generator working for you. When the power supply to your neighborhood is lost, use this tri-fuel model to stay comfortable and safe at home. It will power the air conditioners, sump pump, furnace, oven, clothes dryer, and kitchen appliances.
FIRMAN T08071 can also run your well pumps, fans, and air conditioners on farms and ranches. You can install this model with a manual transfer switch to keep crops and animals safe from disease. FIRMAN has four manufacturing facilities where it designs, engineers, and manufactures all FIRMAN generators. All FIRMAN products are built to last. The customer call center is ready to take your calls 24/7/365.
I was able to power my AC, washer, dryer, and pool. Got a little scared at first because it doesn’t have a purge valve and diaphragm to prime LP/NG but after a few starts with a new propane tank I was good to go. Rolls easy for being 210 pounds. Helps using a 50A hook up.