DuroMax XP2300iH 1800W Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator w/CO Alert Features:
DuroMax XP2300iH Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator Features:
- The DuroMax XP2300iH is a dual-fuel digital portable inverter generator designed for home, work and play. It runs efficiently on a reliable 80cc 4-Stroke OHV Forced-Air engine.
- The unit produces 2150 peak watts on propane and 2300 peak watts on gasoline.
- For fuel efficiency, the engine runs at idle. You can easily switch from gasoline to propane using a dial switch.
- This 120v/60 Hz hybrid generator features an electric start system and an emergency backup recoil start.
- The fuel storage capacity is 1.1 US gallons, while the oil tank stores 13 fl. oz. (0.4L) of oil.
- The DuroMax XP2300iH can be paralleled with another generator to obtain double the power as and when required.
- This portable inverter can be used as an emergency backup generator at home or work. It is RV and camper-ready and runs very quietly at a neighbor-friendly 52db .
- The Multimeter displays Runtime Hours, Voltage, Hertz, current load on the generator measured in kW, and the amount of gasoline in the gas tank.
- For safety, this inverter generator incorporates a Breaker to protect the engine from overload while the Ground Lug grounds the generator to earth.
- When the generator detects harmful fumes, the innovative CO Alert eliminates the threat of carbon monoxide poisoning by automatically shutting down the unit.
- With a low total harmonic distortion, this unit is safe for use with all types of modern electronics. Use USB ports for charging phones and tablets during power outages.
- The DuroMax XP2300iH features two 120V 20A GFCI Outlets, one 120V 30A Twist Lock, one USB-A Outlet, and one USB-C Outlet located in the front panel.
- For long life, the generator features 100% Copper Windings.
- The telescopic handle and wheels make it easy to move around. The model is lightweight, easy to manage, and takes up modest storage space.
- This model is shipped to you with a free Spark Plug Wrench, Oil Funnel, Propane Regulator, Battery Tender, Remote Control, Owner's Manual, Paralleling Cables, and more.
- The unit is US EPA & CARB compliant.
- DuroMax XP2300iH is backed by a 3-year residential and 1-year commercial warranty.
DuroMax XP2300iH is an all-new dual-fuel digital inverter generator that boasts versatility and high performance. It can provide power whenever and wherever you need it. When grid power fails it provides comfort, convenience, and safety. Keep the heat or the A/C running to remain comfortable indoors. Keep foods cold in the refrigerator to avoid expensive loss. Continue with the day as usual when a grid power outage occurs. At remote job sites, use it to power the work lights, various types of saws, sanders and electric drills. This dual-fuel generator will add to efficiency and timeliness to your work day.
When it is time for a camping trip, take the DuroMax XP2300iH along. Enjoy nature with this digital inverter generator. Use your home comforts while camping and keep connected with friends and family by using your communication devices. Charge your cell phones, listen to music, watch TV, heat food and make coffee while enjoying an off-the-grid location. This model is ideal for use in the woods during dry weather. The low cost, quiet operation, fuel efficiency, light weight, safety features, paralleling capability, telescoping handle, remote control and easy-to-use control panel make it a compelling choice for those who want a reliable yet affordable portable digital inverter generator.
Financing is available for those on a budget. DuroMax XP2300iH dual-fuel portable inverter generator is shipped free of cost. DuroMax Power Equipment is headquartered in Ontario, California and is an industry leader in Dual Fuel portable generator technology. Besides offering a full assortment of portable generators ranging from digital inverters to large 15,000-watt portable standby units, DuroMax also offers pressure washers, engines, pumps and accessories.