DuroMax XP12000HX 9500W Electric Start Dual Fuel Portable Generator w/CO Alert Features:
DuroMax XP12000HX 9500W Dual Portable Generator Features:
- The DuroMax XP12000HX 9500W is a dual-fuel portable generator designed for heavy use at home, work and play. It runs on a powerful cast iron-sleeved, 460cc 4-Stroke OHV Forced-Air engine. The 100% Copper Windings make it more durable.
- It produces 12,000 peak watts and 9,500 running watts on gasoline. Gasoline runtime at 50% load is 9 hours, while on propane at 50% load, it is 7 hours.
- This RV-ready, home-backup-ready, ATS-ready model generates clean power to safely operate all sensitive digital electronics.
- The 120V / 240V AC generator features an electric start system and a recoil start. A 12V DC Battery powers the electric start system.
- The storage capacity of the large all-metal fuel tank is 8.3 US gal (31 L). There is no plastic used in the construction of this generator.
- The oil tank stores 40.5 fl. oz (1.2 L). The splash oil lubricating system extends maintenance intervals. For safety, the engine automatically shuts down when a low oil level is detected.
- This model is equipped with an idle control switch. When it is turned on, the engine runs at varying speeds according to the load, which reduces wear and increases fuel-efficiency.
- The MX2 switch utilizes the generator's full power, by merging two 19-amp 120-volt circuits into one 38-amp circuit.
- Innovative CO Alert technology senses fumes and automatically shuts down the generator to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Power panel outlets: 4 120V 20A GFCI outlets (Household), (1) 120V 30A twist lock (L5-30R) outlet, (1) 120/240v 30 Amp Twist Lock (L14-30R) outlet, and (1) 120v/240v 50 Amp Heavy Duty (L14-50R) Outlet. A voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries are also included on the panel.
- The Digital Command Center tracks voltage output, operating frequency, and maintenance hours.
- The long handle and 8-inch never-go-flat tires make this workhorse easy to move around in all types of terrain.
- This generator is shipped with a free Wheel & Handle Kit, Spark Plug Wrench, Oil Funnel, Propane Regulator, Tool Set and Owner's Manual.
- This model is EPA and CARB-compliant. 50 State Approved.
- The DuroMax XP12000HX portable generator is backed by a 3-year residential and 1-year commercial warranty.
The DuroMax XP12000HX 9500W is a dual-fuel portable generator that will power the whole house during grid power failure. When grid power is out, this portable generator keeps the air conditioning, security system, refrigerator, and other home appliances running so you can carry on with your day. Use the 50-amp outlet to connect it with a compatible automatic transfer switch to avoid manual operation.
The DuroMax XP12000HX 9500W produces ample power to run high-amperage tools at a remote job site. It powers work lights, fans and all types of saws, sanders, and drills. Keep the shop open and serve customers to avoid business losses. This dual-fuel portable generator is ideal for RV outings, camping, and tailgating. Make RV road trips and camping memorable with a DuroMax XP12000HX 9500W. Innovative functional features, low cost, all-metal construction, safety features, and an easy-to-use control panel make it a leading choice for modern homeowners. California-based DuroMax Power Equipment is an industry leader in dual fuel portable generator technology. The company also offers pressure washers, engines, pumps and accessories.