DuroMax XP12000E 9500W Electric Start Portable Generator Features:
DuroMax XP12000E 9500W Portable Generator Features:
- The DuroMax XP12000E 9500W is a portable generator designed for home, work and recreation. It runs efficiently on a powerful cast iron sleeved, 457cc 4-Stroke OHV engine.
- This home-backup-ready, RV-ready, and ATS-ready generator produces 12,000 starting watts and 9,500 running watts on gasoline. Runtime at 50% load is 8.83 hours.
- The DuroMax XP12000E is ideal as an emergency backup generator for home, remote job sites, RV, camping, tailgating and power on the go. All-metal construction makes it very durable.
- The Surge-Arrest feature protects your generator from power fluctuations. It generates clean power to safely operate digital electronics.
- The 120V / 240V AC & 12V DC generator incorporates an electric start and recoil start.
- The splash lubrication system makes it a low-maintenance power unit. For safety, the engine automatically shuts down when a low oil level is detected.
- This model is equipped with an idle control switch. When it is turned on, the engine will run at varying speeds based on load, which reduces wear and boosts fuel efficiency.
- The Circuit Breaker protects the generator from overload.
- MX2 Technology allows you to get the maximum power from each of the 120-Volt receptacles. Use both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or 120V only with full power.
- The fuel tank capacity is 8.3 US gal (31 L). The engine oil tank capacity is 40.5 fl. oz (1.2 L).
- The DuroMax XP12000E portable generator is easy to move around with its never-go-flat wheels and long handle.
- The power panel outlets: 2 120V 20A GFCI outlets (Household), (1) 120V 30A twist lock (L5-30R) outlet, (1) 120/240v 30 Amp Twist Lock (L14-30R) outlet, and (1) 120v/240v 50 Amp Heavy Duty (L14-50R) Outlet. A voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries are also included on the panel.
- For long life, the generator features 100% Copper Windings.
- This unit is shipped to you with a free Wheel and Handle Kit, Spark Plug Wrench, Oil Funnel, Tool Set, DC Charging Cables and Owner's Manual.
- Certifications include EPA and CARB.
- The DuroMax XP12000E is backed by a 3-year residential and 1-year commercial warranty.
DuroMax XP12000E 9500W is a modern gasoline generator ideal for home, work or play. Designed to be mobile and versatile, this generator can provide power whenever and wherever you need it. It produces ample electricity to power the whole house. Grid power outages occur with little warning and can last for days. With a DuroMax XP12000E 9500W gasoline generator, you can stay safe and comfortable at home until grid power is restored. Use an automatic transfer switch with the unit to eliminate the need for manual operation. In the shop, you can use it to run high-amperage power tools to continue with the workday. It powers work lights, fans, saws, sanders and drills at a remote job site.
The DuroMax XP12000E 9500W makes RV excursions and camping trips more memorable. It allows you to have the usual home comforts while enjoying the great outdoors. Brew fresh coffee, heat meals, charge your cell phone, listen to music or watch TV. You will also not have to worry about refueling as this 9500W portable generator runs for long hours with its large fuel tank. It is equipped with a spark arrestor and is safe for use in forested areas in dry weather. Camp out with comfort and style at local parks or the mountain woods with this DuroMax generator at your service. Low cost, all-metal construction, safety features, user-friendliness, home backup readiness, RV readiness, and ATS readiness make it a great choice for value-conscious users. The DuroMax XP12000E dual-fuel portable generator is shipped to you free of cost.