Cummins OTEC400 400A 3ph-120/208V Automatic Transfer Switch
OTEC transfer switches are designed for operation and switching of electrical loads between primary power and standby generator sets. They are suitable for use in emergency, legally required, and optional standby applications. The switches monitor both power sources, signal generator set startup, automatically transfer power, and return the load to the primary power source once a stable utility is available.
The fully integrated controller is designed for practical functionality, with LED indicators and digital pushbuttons for ease of operator use.
The service entrance transfer switch meets UL 1008 standards for service entrance applications. The switch contains an UL-listed overcurrent disconnect device on the main incoming utility source.
CUMMINS OTEC400 FEATURES:
- Easy-to-use, standard microprecessor control
- Adjustable open transition timing
- Unique bi-directional linear actuator
- Manual operating handles, shielded termination, and over-center contact mechanisms
- Mechanical and electrical interlocking
- Heavy-duty silver alloy contacts with multi-leaf arc chutes
- Single-plug harness connection and compatible terminal markings