Cummins Onan P9500df 7500W Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator Features:
Cummins Onan P9500df Features:
A 13-HP, 420cc OHV 4-Stroke Cummins dual fuel (Gas/LPG) powers the Cummins Onan P9500df generator. The engine is encased in a thick cast iron sleeve. With gas it produces 7500 running watts and 9500 peak watts while with LGP it generates 6750 running watts and 8550 peak watts. The model is both transfer switch ready and Cummins smart transfer switch ready.
- Onan P9500df runs on Propane or Unleaded Gasoline, 10% Ethanol or less. The fuel selector switch allows users to easily switch from gas to propane.
- Safety features include automatic low oil shutdown, covered outlets, spark arrestor, and overload protection.
- The VFT Data Center displays volts, frequency and lifetime hours.
- Onan P9500df can be started three ways using the Electric, Remote, or Recoil system.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) & Circuit Breaker Protection protects appliances & equipment from harmful voltage swings while preventing overload.
- It has two NEMA 5-20R - GFCI outlets and one NEMA L14-30R outlet.
- Onan P9500df features a single handle with foam grip for easy maneuvering and comes with a wheel kit. The never-go-flat wheels are made of polyurethane.
- The P9500df is EPA and CARB compliant.
- Onan P9500df is backed by a consumer warranty of 3 years.
Cummins Onan P9500df is a dual-fuel, durable and reliable portable model that can be used for various applications. Use it for outdoor events, backyard parties or to power tools at construction job sites or at home when grid power fails. This generator will keep business running during a hurricane. It features a battery charging port with charger included. The 6.6-gallon fuel tank is made of steel. On gas, Onan P9500df runs for 18 hours on 25% load and 11 hours on 50% load. While with propane the runtime is 8 hours on 25% load. Onan P9500df is ideal for those living off the grid. All Cummins models are backed by the Cummins 24/7 global support network.
When I called AP to ask some specific questions I got a tech who was very honest, helpful and down to earth. At the height of COVID19 pandemic they still got it shipped out to me w/out delay. Similar to the previous review, Fed Ex called to ask if I needed liftgate delivery. If I knew my neighbor was going to be around I would have opted to save Cummins the extra charge they no doubt had to pay for the liftgate delivery. I received it two days later. Assembly was real easy. I won't run it until the next storm knocks out my power but I look forward to having heat and water pressure! These folks are the real deal.
Generator was shipped FedEx ground and wanted an additional 135.00 for a lift gate truck (like I was to lift a 250 lb. Box on a pallet at 80 ?) Ap called Cummins and got an ok for a proper truck but after another two days I got a call from the FedEx driver that he thought my road was to narrow for his truck and refused to deliver (we have many multiple wheel trucks on this road) I then had to rent a pick up and drive 8 miles to pick up my generator and hire people to unload it. Bottom line do not have it shipped fedex and make sure they guarantee dropping a your home. Love the generator:)