Cummins C80D6C 80kW Agricultural Spec Diesel Generator (1-Phase 120/240V)
Cummins C80D6C 80kW Generator Features:
- Cummins C80D6C runs on a reliable 4-cycle, liquid-cooled, industrial-grade 4.5L QSB5 engine with a maximum 1800-RPM.
- The double-wall, sub-base fuel tank stores 260 gallons of fuel. The runtime at 50% load is 104 hours. This generator can run for more than 24-hours at 100% load.
- PowerCommand 1.1 Controller has an easy to use 128 x 64-pixel graphic LED backlit LCD where you can check the status of your generator.
- This 80kW, 80kVA model meets NFPA 110 standards for Level 1 systems. It accepts a full rated load in a single step.
- Cummins C80D6C runs quietly at 74.6 dBa without disturbing neighbors.
- It comes with a factory-installed extreme cold weather kit that provides an easy start when the temperature falls below -40°F.
- Advanced digital voltage and frequency regulator protects all modern equipment and devices against harmonic distortion. Digital engine speed governing provides isochronous frequency regulation.
- Cummins C80D6C connects permanently to your farm through an automatic transfer switch (sold separately) that auto-starts and runs the generator when it senses an outage. The ATS is NEMA 3R rated for indoor and outdoor use.
- This agricultural generator has a corrosion-proof aluminum enclosure that dampens sound and makes it durable.
- It is equipped with a 400 Amps circuit breaker.
- The removable panels and service doors provide easy access for fast service and maintenance.
- This model is tested and certified per the latest EPA and UL standards.
- It is backed by a 2-year limited warranty and a worldwide network of distributors and dealers.
Cummins C80D6C is an 80kW emergency diesel generator specially designed for agricultural applications. When grid power fails, this standby generator continues to power the automatic systems that run your dairy farm, poultry farm, greenhouses, animal husbandry farm, and harvesting. Without electric power, the chicken and the livestock in the farms suffer from health issues. At the fish farms, the large fish ponds cannot be aerated without electric power. For irrigation the water pump motors cease to work. This leads to financial damage. With a Cummins C80D6C working on your farm you can continue with the day as usual while protecting yourself from financial damage.
Install an automatic transfer switch to get a seamless transfer of power. The high-quality power it produces does not harm the equipment that has the microcircuits. It is safe for use with computerized equipment and devices. Continue to run the cooling, heating and security systems in the event of a power failure. Your farm and the investment will remain safe in the event of a blackout. This workhorse can run for several days if you get a large fuel tank for it.
Cummins C80D6C is designed to work in extreme environmental conditions. There are many customization options available with Cummins to suit your specific requirements. It makes a perfect choice for agricultural and light commercial applications. All Cummins generators are designed, tested, and manufactured in the USA.