Cummins C80D6 80kW QuietConnect Series Diesel Generator (1-Phase 120/240V) Features:
Cummins C80D6 80kW Generator Features:
- Cummins C80D6 runs on a strong 4-cycle, liquid-cooled, industrial-grade QSB5 engine with a maximum 1800-RPM. At 50% load, this diesel engine consumes 2.8-gallons of fuel per hour.
- It features the PowerCommand 1.1 Controller, which is a microprocessor-based generator that sets monitoring, metering, and control system. It has a 128 x 64 backlit display for system monitoring, self-diagnostics, and auto-shutdown at fault detection.
- This 80kW, 80kVA model meets NFPA 110 standards for Level 1 systems by accepting a full-rated load in a single step.
- Factory-installed extreme cold weather kit provides an easy start when the temperature is down to -40°F (?).
- Advanced digital voltage and frequency regulator protects all sensitive electronics against harmonic distortion. It regulates the output voltage of the generator by controlling the current into the generator exciter field.
- It connects permanently to your house through an automatic transfer switch (sold separately), which auto-starts and runs the generator when it senses an outage. The ATS is NEMA 3R rated for indoor and outdoor use.
- The controller has a 2-line backlit LCD that lets you check the status of the unit and system settings. Users can check the oil level engine temperature or the battery voltage easily.
- Cummins C80D6 has a corrosion-proof aluminum enclosure that makes it durable.
- Keep in touch with your generator while on the go. Check the status of the unit using the Cloud Connect Smartphone App.
- The removable panels and service doors provide easy access for fast service and maintenance.
- This model is tested and certified per the latest EPA and UL standards.
- It is backed by a 2-year limited warranty and a worldwide network of distributors and dealers.
The 80kW Cummins 60-Hz diesel generator continues to run the cooling, heating and security system in the event of a power failure. When the storms bring down power lines and cause blackouts, it kicks in within seconds after sensing the outage. The family, home and office stay safe and life continues as usual. We use expensive electronics that have microcircuits. Voltage spikes damage these sensitive microcircuits thus damaging the product. The advanced voltage and frequency regulation system of this model protects you from financial damage as it does not harm any electronics or devices.
This workhorse can run for two days at a stretch if you get two fuel tanks for it. You can check real-time operations and diagnostics on your Smartphone, tablets, laptops, and PCs from around the globe. This model is capable of starting with a full load without a problem. Add more load to it without any fear of dropping power to other appliances. The intelligent load management system makes the work day easy so you do not have to worry about what to power and what to leave out in the event of a power failure. This model is designed to work in extreme weather conditions. For safety reasons, PowerCommand® 1.1 automatically shuts down the unit when it detects a fault. The housing is attractive and blends well with the landscape. It is a perfect choice for home and light commercial applications. All Cummins generators are designed, tested, and manufactured in the USA.