Cummins C50D6 50kW QuietConnect Series Diesel Generator (1-Phase 120/240V) Features:
Cummins C50D6 50kW Generator Features:
- Cummins C50D6 runs on an industrial-grade Cummins QSB3.3, 4-cylinder engine with a maximum 1800-RPM. It is designed to work in extreme climatic conditions and runs quietly at 71dBA.
- Choose from various alternator sizes for selectable motor starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion and so forth.
- This remote start 50kW, 63KVA generator is customizable to your individual needs. Get from one, two or three circuit breaker configurations, weather protective or Sound level 1 or 2 enclosure in sandstone or green color.
- It features PowerCommand® 1.1 control, an integrated generator sets control system that offers voltage regulation, engine protection, and operator interface.
- The advanced load management system allows the generator to handle the additional load without dropping power to other appliances that can damage the product.
- Check the status of the generator using the 16 characters x 2 line alphanumeric LCD display. You can scroll through screens with the navigation keys.
- Remote monitoring helps you keep connected with the unit to learn whether it is running and how it is working. Check the status of your unit from smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PCs from anywhere in the world.
- Cummins C50D6 has a cooling system that enables consistent performance at up to 50 °C (122 °F) ambient temperature.
- The emergency standby diesel generator is housed in a corrosion-proof aluminum enclosure. This enclosure can withstand 180-MPH winds.
- The removable panels and service doors provide easy access for quick service and maintenance.
- EPA emissions certified and Tier IV Final compliant.
- This 50kW diesel generator is backed by a 2-year limited warranty and a worldwide network of distributors and dealers.
- Buyers get free shipping and free technical support for life.
The all-new Cummins C50D6 is designed for use in harsh environments. This model will run your whole house and the shop in the event of a power failure. It produces ample power to run four 5-ton air conditioners along with all home appliances. Managing the changing load is easy for this remote start model with its intelligent load management system.
The use of an automatic transfer switch allows the generator to continue supplying power to your home appliances seamlessly. The NEMA 3R rated ATS can be installed indoors or outdoors. This fully integrated power generation system offers high performance and reliability. With several customizable options, you can make your own generator to meet your power needs.
Diesel engines are easy to maintain and are very durable. The model runs very quietly making it a neighborhood-friendly option. Use your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC to check on your unit from remote locations. With its advanced diagnostics capabilities, this diesel home standby model is a perfect choice for families. You can use two-fuel tanks to run the unit for two days at a stretch. If you work with modern tools choose the 3-phase configuration. This model is great for home and light commercial applications. All Cummins generator models are designed, tested, and manufactured in the USA.
NOTE: Stationary products can be subject to local emissions permitting requirements. Generator Set emissions datasheets are published to allow the comparison of emissions with the applicable permitting requirements.