Cummins C30D6 30kW QuietConnect Series Diesel Generator (1-Phase 120/240V)
Cummins C30D6 30kW Generator Features:
- Cummins C30D6 is powered by a strong QSB3.3, 4-cycle, liquid-cooled, industrial-grade diesel engine with a maximum 1800-RPM. It has low emissions and gives a fast response to load changes.
- The patented sound technology suppresses engine noise to its lowest possible level.
- The model features PowerCommand 1.1 Controller, a microprocessor-based monitoring, metering, and control system. It has a 128 x 64 backlit display that lets you check the status of the unit and system settings.
- Two dual-wall sub-base fuel tank series is optional. This provides an economical and flexible solution for meeting code requirements on diesel fuel tanks.
- This model can start large loads quickly without dropping power to other appliances. It is rated at NFPA 110 for Level 1 systems.
- Factory-installed extreme cold weather kit provides an easy start when weather is down to -40°F (?).
- Keep in touch with your generator while on the go. Check its status on your Smartphone via the Cloud Connect Smartphone App.
- Digital voltage and frequency regulator protects all sensitive electronics against harmonic distortion. Provides +/- 1% voltage & +/- 0.5% frequency regulation, which is almost the same as utility power.
- The cooling system provides consistent running at up to 50 °C (122 °F) ambient temperature.
- The corrosion-proof aluminum enclosure is visually appealing and has a long life. It can withstand winds of 180-MPH.
- The removable panels and service doors provide easy access for quick maintenance and service.
- Certifications and Listings include UL 2200, CSA, CARB and EPA.
- This 30kW Cummins model is backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
- Buyers get free shipping and free technical support for life.
Cummins C30D6 is the latest addition to the Cummins QuietConnect Series. When grid power fails it will automatically continue to supply power to your 5-ton air conditioners, heaters, and security system. The model generates ample power to run the heating or cooling along with all your appliances at home or work. The digital voltage and frequency regulation system protects the micro-circuitry of your sensitive devices so they do not get harmed by voltage surges. There is no need to worry about how much load you are adding to your unit. You can carry on with your day at home or work with total peace of mind knowing the Cummins generator is designed to handle all loads efficiently.
This model runs for an entire day at a full tank. The fuel tanks are double-walled to prevent leakage. The best thing about the model is that you can get it customized to suit your needs. Get it in a single-phase or three-phase configuration with or without a fuel tank. Cummins® generator sets are fully integrated power generation systems that offer optimal performance along with versatility.
Controlling your generator is easy. Use the in-home display that allows you to monitor your unit from the comfort of your home. Check to see if the unit is running and how it is running using the Connect Cloud Mobile App. If you are living in a cold climate, this model is ideal for you with its cold-start capabilities. The all-weather enclosure is visually appealing and blends well into the landscape. It has a protective coating that gives it a long life. This model is perfect for home and light commercial applications. All Cummins generators are designed, tested, and manufactured in the USA.