Cummins C175D6C 175kW Agricultural Spec Diesel Generator (1-Phase 120/240V)
Cummins C175D6C 175kW Generator Features:
- Cummins C175D6C is powered by a heavy-duty 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, professional-grade QSB7 engine with a maximum 1800-RPM. The 6.69L engine has low emissions and gives a quick response to load changes.
- The open model consumes 13.28-gallons of diesel per hour. The double-walled sub-base fuel tank is offered in various sizes to meet your individual requirements.
- It features PowerCommand® 1.1 Electronic Controller for auto-remote starting and stopping, precise frequency and voltage regulation. It has top of the line self-diagnostic capabilities. Its 2-line backlit LCD displays the status of the unit and other settings.
- This 60-Hz agricultural generator meets NFPA 110 standards for Level 1 systems. It can be started at a full load without a problem.
- Battle Short Mode allows the generator to override faults that can shut the generator down.
- The customizable diesel model produces high-quality power with less than 3% THD, which is the lowest in its class. It is perfect for sensitive electronics that we use daily.
- Standard Cooling Package with coolant heater ensures reliable operation in both hot and cold climates.
- Customization options include fuel tanks, remote displays, paralleling solutions and more.
- It is equipped with an 800-Amps circuit breaker to prevent short circuits and overloads.
- For optimized performance use it with a Cummins automatic transfer switch for seamless transfer of power. Add PowerCommand® 500/550 to watch diagnostics on a large display, add aluminum enclosures for sound attenuation and an alternator heater for extremely cold climates.
- C175D6C certifications and listings include CARB, UL 2200, and EPA.
- This 175kW Cummins model is backed by a 2-year limited warranty and a worldwide network of distributors and dealers.
- Get free shipping and free technical support for life.
The all-new 175kW 60-Hz Cummins Agricultural Series automatic generator continues to supply power to your automated systems at the dairy farm, poultry farm, greenhouses, animal husbandry farm, and agricultural farm when utility power fails. The generator will protect you from huge financial losses. Most farms are located in remote locations away from the city where restoration of utility power supply takes a bit longer. With a Cummins C175D6C on standby, you can continue with your workday at the farm as usual. The water pumps, fans, heaters and security systems will continue to run so all the farm animals stay content indoors. For farms, a power outage can be lethal.
The Cummins 175kW liquid-cooled workhorse can be used with a fuel tank in various sizes. It can run for several days at a stretch without the need for refueling till grid power is restored. The automatic transfer switch allows for a smooth transfer of power to your tools and equipment when grid power fails. The industry-leading diagnostic capabilities make this diesel generator the best in its class. You can shut or start your unit while indoors using the remote control system.
Cummins C175D6C is an ideal choice for farms and light commercial applications with its several customization and optimization options. Cummins offers customized solutions for on-the-grid and off-the-grid agricultural applications. All Cummins Agricultural Series generators are designed, tested, and manufactured in the USA