Cummins C100D6C 100kW Agricultural Spec Diesel Generator (1-Phase 120/240V) Features:
Cummins C100D6C 100kWGenerator Features:
- Cummins C100D6C is powered by a heavy-duty 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, industrial-grade QSB5 engine with a maximum 1800-RPM. The 4.5L engine has low emissions and gives a quick response to load changes.
- This model comes with a 260-gallon, double-wall, sub-base fuel tank. At 50% load, this diesel generator consumes 2.8 gallons per hour.
- Digital voltage and frequency regulation system protects all appliances from harmful voltage surges. It provides +/- 1% voltage and +/- 0.5% frequency regulation.
- The generator has industry-leading self-diagnostic capabilities with its Cummins PowerCommand® electronic control.
- Battle Short Mode allows the generator to override faults that can shut the generator down.
- This 100kW, 100kVA model meets NFPA 110 standards for Level 1 systems. It can be started at a full load without a problem.
- PowerCommand 1.1 has a 2-line backlit LCD that allows you to check the status of the unit and other system settings. Check the oil level, engine temperature, battery voltage and more with ease.
- The Cloud Connect Smartphone App keeps you in touch with your unit wherever you go. From remote locations you can check if the unit is running and how it is running using your Smartphone.
- Factory-Installed extreme cold weather kit provides an easy start when the temperature falls below -40°F.
- Use the model with a Cummins RA Series Automatic Transfer Switch for seamless transfer of power.
- The removable panels and service doors provide easy access for quick service and maintenance.
- Cummins C100D6C is housed in a corrosion-proof Sound Level 1 Sandstone enclosure and can only be installed outdoors. It can withstand winds of 180-MPH.
- C100D6C certifications and listings include UL 2200, and EPA.
- This 100kW Cummins model is backed by a 2-year limited warranty and a worldwide network of distributors and dealers.
- Get free shipping and free technical support for life.
The all-new 100kW 60-Hz Cummins Agricultural Series automatic generator continues to run your dairy farm, poultry farm, greenhouses, animal husbandry farm, and harvesting when grid power fails. Farm owners can suffer from huge financial losses without electric power, as all are reliant on automated systems to increase efficiency. These systems come to a halt with a power outage. For farms a power outage is lethal.
Cummins C100D6C is a liquid-cooled workhorse perfect for use with all types of equipment. It generates ample power to run the day at the farm efficiently. Various fuel tank size options allow you to extend the run time for more days without the need for refueling. The fuel-efficient model runs quietly at 74dBa. Cloud Connect Smartphone App allows you to check the run time, battery status, oil levels and more on your smartphone. Shut or start your unit while indoors using the remote control system.
Industry-leading self-diagnostic capabilities make it an ideal choice for farms and light commercial applications. An automatic transfer switch allows for a seamless transfer of power during outages. Cummins offers customized solutions for on-the-grid and off-the-grid agriculture applications. All Cummins Agricultural Series generators are designed, tested, and manufactured in the USA.