Champion 201222 22kW aXis Generator with 200A SE Transfer Switch Features:
The Champion Power Equipment 201222 Home Standby Generator System includes 22 kW aXis Home Standby Generator and 200A aXis ATS Whole House Automatic Transfer Switch. Equipped with aXis technology for reduced costs, increases efficiency, and peace of mind while ensuring security and convenience for your family during an emergency. Enjoy totally automatic, seamless power to your home during an outage.
Champion aXis 22 kW generator features aXis Controller™ with 4-inch color display and Power Line Carrier technology, which uses your home’s existing wiring so your generator can talk to the automatic transfer switch and other components without needing to run separate wires, saving you money and time on installation.
With aXis Wi-Fi Direct your installer can use a tablet or cell phone to program your generator meaning less hassle, faster setup, and lower cost.
The Whole House automatic transfer switch backs up your home’s 200-amp distribution panel and has the ability to manage your high-demand appliances by using our aXis Load Management Modules model 100868 (sold separately). Featuring a NEMA 3R Service Entry rated enclosure, this switch may be installed indoors or outdoors and is ETL listed to comply with UL standards for the US.
The innovative advanced airflow design stands out from the competition and allows your HSB to operate at cooler temperatures which extends the life of your engine. Your HSB is up to 20% more fuel efficient than leading competitors with 3.6 gal/hr using propane and 270.2 ft3/hr using natural gas at rated load.
Be confident your HSB will hold up to any weather thanks to the aluminum-zinc coated steel enclosure, offering better structural rigidity with the oxidation resistance of an all-aluminum enclosure, plus the gullwing opening allows for easy service and maintenance access.
The starting system operates in temperatures ranging from -22° F to 104° F, never needs refueling operating on your home’s NG or LP fuel supply, starts automatically when the power goes out, and returns to standby when power is restored.
The 999cc V-Twin Champion engine provides 22-kilowatts of continuous power on propane and 19.8-kilowatts on natural gas. This 22 kW-rated unit produces 91.7 amps at 240 volts on propane and 82.5 amps at 240 volts on natural gas.
The residential-friendly 67 dBA is a little louder than normal conversation.
The alternator produces less than 5% total harmonic distortion (THD) to ensure safe use with even the most sensitive electronics.
This generator is available for all 50 states. Buy with confidence - Champion Support will back your purchase with FREE lifetime technical support, a 10-year limited warranty on the generator and a 2-year limited warranty on the ATS.
Champion 201222 Features:
- Powerful: Up to 20% more fuel efficient than leading competitors, this 22-kilowatt generator provides 22,000 watts of continuous power on propane and 19,800 watts on natural gas, with no refueling, no manual operation, and no extension cords needed
- Efficient: With less wiring and lower installation costs thanks to our Power Line Carrier technology, you’ll save time and money installing your new HSB, easily manage your high-demand appliances with aXis technology, plus advanced airflow design extends engine life
- Quiet Operation: Thanks to advanced sound dampening and a specially designed low-tone muffler, this generator operates at a residential-friendly 67 dBA noise level and performs self-diagnostic tests
- Reliable: 24-volt starting system operates in sub-zero or extreme heat (between -22° F and 104° F) with aluminum-zinc coated steel for weatherproofing and oxidation-resistance
- Champion Support: Includes 10-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Items Included: Battery Jumper Wire,Gas Inlet Flex Hose,Gas Inlet Hose,Keys for Door Lock,Master Mixer Assembly
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited Warranty