Briggs & Stratton 76355 48kW 3ph-277/480V Generator with InteliLite Controller Features:
Briggs & Stratton 48kW 76355 Emergency Standby Generator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 48kW 76355 features a reliable 4.3L Industrial Power train V6 engine. It produces 48kW on LP and 45kW on natural gas. This durable GM Vortec engine delivers clean high-quality power and runs economically at 1800 RPM.
- The 277/480V liquid-cooled model includes an automatic voltage regulator (AVR) that protects your sensitive electronics against voltage fluctuations. Total harmonic distortion is less than 5%.
- The InteliLite (NT) Controller senses the 3-phase voltage and the current. It is UL recognized and has remote control and monitoring capabilities. It works with various communication modules. It sends out automatic SMS on alarm or event in the language of choice.
- The controller monitors diagnostic conditions, displays system fault codes, and sets a weekly exercise cycle. It has a display that shows battery status, engine temperature, runtime, etc.
- At 50% load, fuel consumption with LP is 125 cu ft / hr while with natural gas it is 298 cu ft / hr.
- This Briggs & Stratton 76355 is a neighborhood-friendly model which runs very quietly at 67 dBA.
- The generator’s oil tank stores 4.5 quarts of lubricant. The full-pressure lubrication system protects the engine from sludge and deposit build-up while reducing engine wear and tear and extending maintenance intervals.
- InfoHub (optional) allows you to check real-time generator status updates from remote locations using smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PCs.
- Safety features include a circuit breaker and low oil shutdown mechanism.
- This model can be used in NFPA-110, Level 2, applications with the proper accessories.
- The aluminum enclosure protects the generator against weather conditions and corrosion.
- Listings: UL and CSA.
- The Briggs & Stratton 76355 is backed by a comprehensive 5-year warranty which includes parts, labor, and travel.
Briggs & Stratton 76355 is a 3-phase automatic generator that continues to supply high-quality power to all your building circuits in the event of a power failure. Run it for hours at end on natural gas or LP without the need for refueling. Switching between the two fuels is easy. The liquid-cooled model powers up your 5-ton air conditioners, refrigerators, furnace, sump pumps, computers, microwaves, TVs, and more. At work, it will power all types of equipment cost-efficiently. The low total harmonic distortion of <5% protects all your sensitive electronics and appliances from damage caused by voltage variations. You can carry on with the work day as usual until utility power returns. The model is purpose-built for high performance in cold climates. Features such as low oil shutdown, built-in block heater, InteliLite (NT) Controller make it more desirable than other comparably priced generators on the market.
What makes the Briggs & Stratton 76355 a number one choice with homeowners is the low cost, Wi-Fi connectivity, electronic governor, safety features, and sound attenuation enclosure. The aluminum enclosure helps with sound attenuation. The optional Briggs & Stratton InfoHub Wireless Monitor allows you to monitor the generator using your cell phone from any location. The powder-coated finish makes it perfect for seaside environments and all types of climates. Storms cause power outages that often result in financial damage. With a whole house generator, you can save yourself from undue expenses like spoiled freezer food or lost business hours. Briggs & Stratton generators are engineered and built in the USA with domestic and foreign parts. The Briggs & Stratton 48kW 76355 generator is shipped free of cost. All products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.