Briggs & Stratton 76351 48kW 3ph-120/208V Generator with InteliLite Controller Features:
Briggs & Stratton 48kW 76351 Dual Fuel Standby Generator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 48kW 76351 is an ultra-quiet heavy-duty generator. It runs on a 4.3L Industrial Power Train V6 engine operating at 1800 RPM. This model generates 48kW on LP and 45kW on natural gas.
- The InteliLite controller senses the 3-phase voltage and current and can be used with various communication modules. It monitors diagnostic conditions, displays system fault codes, and sets weekly exercise cycles. The UL-recognized controller has remote control and monitoring capabilities.
- The block heater ensures your generator starts up easily in freezing temperatures.
- The 120/208V liquid-cooled model has an automatic voltage regulator that protects all sensitive electronics against voltage surges. Total harmonic distortion is <5.
- At 50% load, fuel consumption with LP is 125 cu ft / hr while with natural gas it is 298 cu ft / hr.
- The full-pressure oil lubrication system extends maintenance intervals. The oil tank stores 4.5 quarts of synthetic lubricant. The system protects the engine from sludge and deposit build-up while reducing engine wear, scoring, and abrasion.
- The Briggs & Stratton 76351 runs quietly at 67 dBA and will not disturb your sleep.
- Wireless connectivity lets you get real-time generator status updates remotely using smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PCs.
- The internal swing-open enclosure doors allow easy access to the engine for convenient maintenance and service.
- Safety features include a circuit breaker for fire prevention and a low oil shutdown mechanism to protect the engine.
- This 3-phase generator has a durable, corrosion-resistant steel enclosure.
- Listings include UL and CSA. This model is available for sale in all 50 states.
- The Briggs & Stratton 48kW 76351 is backed by a comprehensive 5-year warranty which includes parts, labor, and travel.
Briggs & Stratton’s 76351 whole house automatic generator supplies clean and constant power to your 5-ton air conditioners, security systems, computers, TVs, and all other home appliances during a power outage. This model keeps the business running when others may be shut. It generates ample power to run all circuits of your small commercial building or luxury home. It keeps the house and workplace safe during a grid power failure. This 3-phase generator delivers outstanding digital voltage and frequency so you can use all your sensitive electronics with complete peace of mind. The optional automatic transfer switch has a NEMA 3R aluminum enclosure and can be installed both indoors and outdoors. The ATS uses smart management modules to manage power for air-conditioners and other heavy loads. During blackouts, the transfer switch offers the comfort and convenience of generator power without the need for manual operation.
The Briggs & Stratton 76351 is ideal for all weather conditions. It has an aluminum enclosure with a powder-coated finish for durability. During winters when the temperatures drop below freezing, the block heater ensures your generator starts easily every time you need it. Storms and hurricanes cause power outages that can result in substantial financial damage. With a whole house generator, you can save yourself from financial losses such spoiled food and lost business hours. With the optional Briggs & Stratton InfoHub Wireless Monitor, you can monitor the generator using a cell phone from anywhere, anytime. This whole house gas generator can be used at home or work as a reliable backup source of power. The 76351 gives total coverage to large-sized luxury homes, small commercial buildings, and businesses. Briggs & Stratton generators are built in the USA with domestic and foreign components. The Briggs & Stratton 48kW 76351 generator is shipped free of cost. All Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.