Briggs & Stratton 76335 35kW 3ph-277/480V Generator with InteliLite Controller Features:
Briggs & Stratton 35kW 76335 Whole House Emergency Generator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 35kW 76335 is powered by a heavy-duty 4.3L Industrial Powertrain 4 Cycle, Naturally Aspirated V8 engine with a 12v Auto Start.
- Designed for large houses and small commercial buildings, this three-phase generator allows you to power all ordinary appliances as well as large power equipment
- The InteliLite controller has a graphic display and is UL recognized & NFPA 110 capable. It allows for remote start, remote control, and remote monitoring.
- This dual fuel 277v/480v 3-phase model delivers 35kW on LP and 31.5 kW on natural gas. Natural gas fuel consumption @ 50% Load is 253 cu ft /hr while LP fuel consumption @ 50% Load is 2.8 gallons/hr.
- The oil tank stores 4.5 quarts of synthetic lubricant. The lubrication system shields the engine from sludge and deposit build-up while reducing engine wear, scoring, and abrasion. The full-pressure oil lubrication system extends maintenance intervals.
- The Briggs & Stratton 76335 whole house generator incorporates enhanced controls and is user-friendly. The automatic voltage regulation (+/- 1.0%) makes it perfect for use with modern appliances and devices with delicate microcircuits.
- The automatic transfer switch (NEMA 3R) is sold separately. It manages the distribution of power to your whole house or small commercial building. The ATS has a weatherproof steel enclosure.
- Wireless monitoring allows users to check the status of the generator anytime remotely using laptops, PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
- The Briggs & Stratton 60kW 76335 liquid cooled emergency whole house generator runs very quietly at a “neighbor friendly” 67 dbA. It includes a 52 Amp circuit breaker and features a low oil shutdown mechanism for engine protection.
- Maintenance and service are easy with the convenient internal swing-open doors that allow ready access to the engine.
- This dual fuel generator is available for sale in all 50 states.
- The Briggs & Stratton 76335 generator listings include UL 2200, and CSA.
- This generator is backed by a comprehensive 5-year warranty which includes parts, labor, and travel.
Briggs & Stratton’s 76335 generator is an ultra-silent, heavy-duty emergency backup generator designed for small commercial buildings with 277v/480v 3-Phase power. This automatic generator begins to power the building within seconds of an outage so you can carry on with the day as usual. Employees remain safe indoors during a power failure. The model comes with a built-in block heater and InteliLite controller. The block heater ensures your generator set starts easily when temperatures fall below zero. The InteliLite controller allows you to monitor your generator remotely. The ATS, which is sold separately, manages the power supplied to all your small building circuits. With a Briggs & Stratton 35kW 76335 generator installed in your building you will take grid power interruptions in stride.
Briggs & Stratton 76335 whole house generator runs on LP and natural gas and switching between the two fuels is easy. When the LP cylinder runs out, get an unlimited supply of fuel from the kitchen gas pipeline and run the generator till the grid power supply is restored. The low 5% total harmonic distortion makes it safe for use with modern electronics such as computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets. The convenient service access points on the aluminum enclosure make maintenance and service a breeze. The low RPM allows for fuel savings while the power management system ensures constant distribution of power. Briggs & Stratton 35kW 76335 generator is shipped free of cost and comes with free technical support for life.