Briggs & Stratton 076333 35kW 3ph-120/240V Generator with InteliLite Controller Features:
Briggs & Stratton 35kW 76333 StandbyGenerator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 35kW 76333 generator runs on an industrial-grade 4300cc V6 liquid-cooled engine with a maximum of 1800 RPM. The low RPM design makes it fuel efficient and quiet.
- It has a full-pressure oil lubrication system with a 4.5 quart oil reservoir. Advanced ‘debris’ management keeps the engine clean and cool so the unit can deliver optimal performance for extended hours.
- This 60Hz gas generator runs on LP or natural gas and is offered in a 120v/240v 3-phase configuration.
- Natural gas fuel consumption @ 50% Load is 253 cu ft /hr while LP fuel consumption @ 50% Load is 2.8 gallons/hr.
- This automatic whole-house generator powers up all home appliances in seconds after sensing a power outage. The automatic transfer switch is sold separately.
- The Symphony II Power Management System ensures consistent power supply to all devices and appliances in an efficient manner.
- The optional InfoHub Wireless Monitoring System permits convenient real-time generator status updates from remote locations using smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PCs.
- The pre-installed block heater ensures smooth start-ups when outages occur during freezing temperatures.
- Total harmonic distortion is < 5, making this unit safe for use with modern electronic equipment and computers. The AVR protects these electronics against voltage variation.
- This Briggs & Stratton 35kW 3-Phase Emergency Standby Generator runs quietly at 67 dBA and will not disturb your sleep.
- The InteliLite MRS 19 Controller with graphic display offers manual remote start, remote control and monitoring capabilities. It is a UL recognized and NFPA 110 Capable controller.
- Safety features include a 110 Amp circuit breaker and low oil shutdown mechanism.
- The enclosure has internal swing-open doors to allow easy access to the engine for service and maintenance. The finish of the aluminum enclosure is scratch- and corrosion-resistant.
- Listings include UL and cUL.
- The Briggs & Stratton 35kW 76333 generator is supported by a comprehensive 5-year limited warranty which includes parts, labor, and travel.
Briggs & Stratton’s 76333 whole house emergency generator keeps your home or business safe during a power outage. Storms and hurricanes bring down power lines and can disrupt life for hours or even days. At home, the food can spoil in the refrigerator and the family must endure the outage without heat or air-conditioning. With a 35kW generator installed at home, you can carry on with the day as usual under such conditions. It will automatically begin to power all your home appliances within seconds. The dual fuel design ensures no need for refueling. You can connect the generator to the kitchen gas line when the LP cylinder runs out. This model is ideal for a large house, small commercial building or store. It generates ample power to run two 5-ton air conditioners, computers, refrigerators, ovens, and all other home appliances.
This Briggs & Stratton 35kW unit is perfect for cold climates with its built-in block heater. If you are looking for simplified prioritized whole-house power, get the optional Symphony® II ™ Power Management System. This load management system manages varying loads well, and you can use a cell phone to set your power priorities. The optional automatic transfer switch allows you the comfort and convenience of generator power without the need for manual operation. This Briggs & Stratton 35kW dual fuel emergency generator can be monitored from remote locations using an internet connection. With its very low harmonic distortion, it is safe for use with the latest sensitive electronics. The Briggs & Stratton 76333 is made in the USA and is shipped free of cost. It comes with free technical support for the life of the generator.