Briggs & Stratton 76331 35kW 3ph-120/208V Generator with InteliLite Controller Features:
Briggs & Stratton 35kW 76331 Whole House Generator Features:
- The all-new Briggs & Stratton 35kW 76331 features a powerful 4.3L Industrial Powertrain 4 Cycle, Naturally Aspirated V8 engine operating at a maximum of 1800 RPM.
- The GM Vortec 1,800 RPM engine is more fuel efficient and quieter than 3,600 RPM generator engines.
- This 120v/208v 60 Hz 3-phase model delivers 35kW on LP and 31.5 kW on natural gas. The engine incorporates an electronic governor.
- The NEMA 3R automatic transfer switch (sold separately) manages the distribution of power to your whole house or small commercial building. The ATS has a weatherproof steel enclosure and is resistant to rain, ice and snow. It can be installed indoors or outdoors.
- Wireless monitoring allows users to check the status of the generator remotely using laptops, PCs, tablets or smartphones. The display on the controller can also be used to check the status of the unit.
- This Briggs & Stratton 76331 liquid cooled emergency whole house generator runs quietly at 67 dbA and will not disturb the neighbors. Safety features include a 125 amp circuit breaker and low oil shutdown mechanism.
- This unit is ideal for use in all types of climates due to its robust starting capability and corrosion-resistant galvanized steel enclosure.
- Maintenance and service are easier with the convenient internal swing-open doors permitting easy access to the engine.
- This generator is available for sale in all 50 states.
- Listings include cUL, and UL 2200.
- The Briggs & Stratton 76331 is backed by a comprehensive 5-year warranty which includes parts, labor, and travel.
Briggs & Stratton’s 76331 generator is an emergency backup generator designed for small commercial buildings with 120v/208v 3-Phase power. It keeps employees safe and sound indoors during a grid power failure. This unit features a built-in block heater and an InteliLite controller. The block heater makes start-up easy in freezing temperatures. The InteliLite controller has a graphic display and is UL recognized & NFPA 110 capable. The ATS takes only seconds to start the generator and manages the power supplied to all your building circuits. With a Briggs & Stratton 35kW 76331 generator, you can minimize the inconvenience and financial impact of grid power interruptions.
The Briggs & Stratton 76331 whole building generator can be used with a remote start as well. This model can be monitored from remote locations. The liquid-cooled generator runs on LP or natural gas, and you can switch between the two easily. When the LP cylinder runs out, get an unlimited supply of fuel from the kitchen gas pipeline and run the generator indefinitely. The low 5% total harmonic distortion makes it ideal for use with sensitive electronics such as computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets. The 3-phase electricity is ideal for use with latest power tools and equipment. The convenient service access points make periodic maintenance faster and easier. The low operating RPM allows for optimal fuel efficiency. This Briggs & Stratton 76331 generator is shipped free of cost and includes free technical support for the life of the equipment. All products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.