Briggs & Stratton 76160 60kW 1ph-120/240V Generator Features:
Briggs & Stratton 60kW 76160 Standby Generator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 60kW 76160 emergency whole house generator features a 5.7L Industrial Powertrain 4 Cycle, naturally aspirated V8 engine with 12v Auto Start. It runs at a maximum of 1800 RPM for high fuel efficiency.
- This liquid cooled 120v/240v single-phase generator runs on LP or NG. With natural gas it produces 55kW of electricity while with LP 60kW. Natural gas fuel consumption @ 50% load is 512 cu ft/hr while LP fuel consumption @ 50% load is 6.5 gallons/hr.
- It incorporates a full-pressure oil lubrication system with a convenient spin-on oil filter. The oil tank stores 5 quarts of oil. Engine wear, scoring, and abrasion are lower with synthetic oil which also protects from sludge and high-temperature deposit build-up.
- The Symphony II ® Power Management System manages high-wattage appliances and offers the real-time ability to change power priorities using your smartphone. The system protects the engine from overload, so your unit will never shut down when you need it the most.
- This model comes with a Briggs & Stratton controller. The user-friendly control panel for troubleshooting displays fault codes and monitors diagnostic conditions.
- Infohub™ is optional and gives you peace of mind through wireless monitoring of your home generator. Review diagnostic messages and the current generator status from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ device, PC, or Mac®.
- The AVR offers advanced voltage regulation at +/- 1.0%. The high-quality electricity it produces will not damage your sensitive electronic equipment.
- This unit includes an in-built block heater, battery charger, and a Briggs & Stratton® AMF Controller.
- This model can be used in NFPA-110, Level 2, applications with the proper accessories.
- The Briggs & Stratton 60kW 76160 has gone through rigorous testing for your safety. Listings include cUL and UL 2200. It carries a comprehensive 5-year limited warranty which includes parts, labor, and travel.
The all-new Briggs & Stratton 76160 is a whole house automatic standby generator that restores power to your large house or business within seconds. This dual-fuel generator produces clean and reliable electricity to power all equipment at work and appliances at home. Switching between the two fuels is easy. The optional automatic transfer switch can be installed both indoors and outdoors and lets you power particular items or the whole house. Use your cell phone to change priorities when it comes to high-wattage items. Keep your family, large house, and place of business safe for as long as it takes for grid power to be restored. With less than 5% THD, Briggs & Stratton 60kW 76160 is ideal for use with the latest refrigerators, microwave ovens, thermostats, computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets. This commercial-grade generator brings professional performance and design to your house and workplace.
Briggs & Stratton 76160 generator is a neighborhood-friendly model that runs quietly at 68 dBA. It delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency that protects all sensitive electronics. During hurricanes and fires, the grid power supply is disturbed for days and this causes financial damage to homeowners. To protect you from the loss, install Briggs & Stratton 60kW 76160 generators at home and workplace. The model needs no refueling and eliminates the need to step outside when the weather is bad. It is more durable with its safety features and improved debris management. Low oil pressure shutdown, and fault code display give the engine a longer life. The rustproof enclosure and excellent motor starting capability make it a preferable choice for seaside environments and cold climates. Briggs & Stratton generators are assembled and engineered in the USA with domestic and foreign parts.