Briggs & Stratton 76150 48kW 1ph-120/240V Generator Features:
Briggs & Stratton 48kW 76150 Emergency Standby Generator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 48kW 76150 features a reliable 4.3L Industrial Power train V6 engine that runs at a maximum of 1800 RPM. It produces 48kW on LP and 45kW on natural gas.
- This 120v/240v liquid cooled model has an automatic voltage regulator that protects all sensitive electronics against voltage spikes. Total harmonic distortion is <5.
- The Symphony® II Power Management System balances the load between low wattage (can opener, DVD player) and high wattage (air conditioners, electric ovens) items. You can custom configure it to suit your needs.
- At 50% load, fuel consumption with liquid propane is 125 cu ft / hr while with natural gas it is 298 cu ft / hr.
- The Briggs & Stratton 76150 runs quietly at 67 dBA, making it a neighborhood-friendly model.
- The full pressure oil lubrication system extends maintenance intervals. Oil tank stores 4.5 quarts of oil. The system shields the engine from sludge deposits while reducing engine wear, scoring and abrasion.
- The Briggs & Stratton® Standard AMF Controller conveniently monitors diagnostic conditions, displays system fault codes, and sets the weekly exercise cycle.
- The Controller has a digital display showing battery status, engine temperature, runtime, etc. Wireless connectivity allows you to get real-time generator status updates from remote locations using smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PCs.
- Safety features include a 200 amp circuit breaker and low oil shutdown.
- The unit has a corrosion-resistant steel enclosure that is built to last. It protects against extreme weather conditions and corrosion.
- This emergency whole house generator is CARB Compliant, UL Listed to 2200, cUL Listed to CSA 22.2 NO 100-04, NEMA Compliant, and has an EPA Certified Fuel System.
- The Briggs & Stratton 48kW 76150 is backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty which includes parts, labor, and travel.
Briggs & Stratton’s 76150 whole house automatic generator supplies clean and reliable power to your two 5-ton air conditioners, security systems, computers, TVs and all other home appliances during a power outage. It keeps the family, home and workplace safe during any power interruption. This dual fuel liquid-cooled gas generator requires no refueling. You can connect it to the kitchen gas line when the LP cylinder runs out. Switching between the two fuels is easy. This 48kW generator delivers outstanding digital voltage and frequency so you can use all your sensitive electronics with complete peace of mind. Storms and hurricanes regularly cause power outages that result in financial damage. With a whole house generator, you can save yourself from undue storm expenses.
During blackouts, the optional automatic transfer switch offers the comfort and convenience of generator power without the need for manual operation. The optional Briggs & Stratton InfoHub Wireless Monitor allows you to monitor the generator using a cell phone from any location. The Symphony® II Power Management System (optional) manages any additional heavy loads to the generator efficiently. This whole house gas generator can be used at home or in the workplace as a reliable backup source of power. It provides total coverage to medium and large-sized houses and businesses. With less than 5% total harmonic distortion this 48kW generator is perfect for use with modern computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets. Briggs & Stratton generators are assembled and engineered in the USA with domestic and foreign parts. The Briggs & Stratton 48kW 76150 generator is shipped free of cost. All products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.