Briggs & Stratton 76130 35kW 1ph-120/240V Generator Features:
Briggs & Stratton 35kW 76130 Generator Features:
- The all-new Briggs & Stratton 35kW 76130 features an industrial-grade Briggs & Stratton 4300cc 6-Cylinder liquid-cooled engine operating at a maximum of 1800 RPM. The low RPM design makes the model fuel efficient and quiet.
- It incorporates enhanced controls and is user-friendly. The automatic voltage regulation (+/- 1.0%) makes it ideal for use with the latest appliances and electronic devices.
- This 60Hz gas generator runs on LP or natural gas and is offered in a 120v/240v single-phase configuration.
- Natural gas fuel consumption @ 50% Load is 253 cu ft /hr while LP fuel consumption @ 50% Load is 2.8 gallons/hr.
- This fully automatic whole house generator powers up all home appliances in seconds after sensing a power outage. An automatic transfer switch is sold separately.
- The Symphony II Power Management System ensures consistent power supply to all devices and appliances in a cost-efficient manner.
- This unit includes a pre-installed block heater to ensure smooth start-ups when outages occur during low temperatures.
- The engine uses a full-pressure oil lubrication system with a 4.5 quart oil tank. Advanced ‘debris’ management keeps the engine clean and cool so the unit delivers optimal performance for long hours.
- Voltage spikes damage micro-circuits of modern electronics. The automatic voltage regulator protects these electronics. Total harmonic distortion is < 5, making it safe for use with all modern electronics devices.
- The Briggs & Stratton 35kW Emergency Standby Generator runs quietly at 67 dBA and will not disturb your sleep or your neighbors.
- The Briggs & Stratton Controller has a digital display showing oil level, battery status, runtime, etc.
- The optional InfoHub Wireless Monitoring System allows you to get real-time generator status updates from remote locations using smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PCs.
- The convenient internal swing-open doors allow easy access to the engine for service and maintenance. The metal enclosure has a durable scratch- and corrosion-resistant finish.
- Listings include UL and cUL.
- This model is backed by 5-year limited warranty that includes parts, labor, and travel.
Briggs & Stratton’s 76130 emergency generator keeps you, your family, and your business safe during a power outage. It generates ample power to run two 5-ton air conditioners, computers, refrigerators, ovens and all other home appliances. Storms, hurricanes, and wildfires may disrupt power lines for several hours or days. This 35kW model is easy to use and maintain and is perfect for a large size house or workplace. It needs no refueling and will continue to keep the family safe and the workplace running until utility power is restored. Connect it to the kitchen gas pipeline for an unlimited supply of fuel when the LP cylinder runs out. It is quieter, more cost efficient, and more powerful than other generators of its class. The low oil shutdown feature protects the engine from damage.
The 76130 is ideal for cold climates with its built-in block heater. Use the model below 1 °C with total peace of mind knowing the unit will start easily any time you need it. Symphony® II ™ Power Management is optional and offers simplified, prioritized whole-house power. The smart load management system manages the additional loads well, and you can specify your needs using a cell phone. Get the optional automatic transfer switch to enjoy the comfort and convenience of generator power without the need for manual operation. The Briggs & Stratton 35kW 76130 is made in the USA and is shipped free. It comes with free technical support for the life of the unit.