Briggs & Stratton 6631 1ph-120/240V Surge Protection Device Type 1- SP1-240S Features:
Make sure your devices are protected during storms. Many storms have the ability to create small power surges, weakening your electronics. Having a surge protector allows the power to be cut off from your electronics in the case of a surge, protecting them and allowing them to work at full capacity as well as last longer.
- 50 kA per phase surge current capacity
- Compact footprint— 4.8”L x 2.9”W x 2.5”D
- Pre-wired with 24 inches of 12-gauge wire
- 1/2-inch nipple molded into enclosure enables quick and easy mounting
- Optional kit enables wall or DIN rail mounting
- Can be used for UL 96A compliance
- Can be used for NFPAT® 780 compliance
- 2-year warranty
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
No technical specifications or downloads available for this product.