Briggs & Stratton 40684 10kW PowerProtect Generator Features:
Briggs & Stratton 10kW PowerProtect 40684 Generator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton Model 40684 features an efficient and durable Vanguard® M35 V-2 commercial-grade OHV engine (maximum 3600 RPM). The 120/240v model produces 10kW on LP and 8kW on NG.
- This all-new Power Protect Series whole-house standby generator features a 60Hz Briggs & Stratton alternator that has exceptional motor starting capability. It is single phase and has a brushed/electronic voltage regulator.
- The voltage regulator protects all the costly sensitive electronics against voltage variations that may cause damage.
- This neighborhood-friendly model runs at a modest 67 dBA.
- The engine has a full-pressure lubrication system which extends maintenance intervals. The oil tank stores 1.42 L. of synthetic oil.
- The Schaeffer Full Synthetic Generator Oil reduces engine wear, scoring and abrasion and makes start-up easy in temperatures as low as -20˚F.
- The LCD Display shows Alternator Frequency, Real-Time Clock, Engine Hour Counter, Engine Runtime Scheduler, etc.
- This model is 50% more compact than other generators in its power class and installs easily. You can install it as close as 18 inches from the home. The design allows for easy access to the engine and alternator for maintenance.
- The model also features, Battery Rack and Cables, Integral Vibration Isolation, Oil Drain Extension and Operation and Installation Manuals.
- To ensure long engine life, the generator features Low Oil Pressure Shutdown, High-Temperature Shutdown, and a Fault Code Display.
- This model is cUL and UL certified and listed in Massachusetts Plumbers and Gasfitters Listing.
- The Briggs & Stratton 40684 is backed by a limited 6-year warranty which includes parts, labor and travel.
The Briggs & Stratton Model 40684 automatically kicks in to continue supplying clean power to your home essentials in the event of a grid power failure. This 60Hz model produces sufficient electric power to cover all your home needs such as lights, fans, water heater, refrigerator, computer, air conditioner, and TV. This Power Protect 10kW generator requires no refueling and keeps the heating, cooling, and security system running for extended hours. Connect it to the kitchen gas feed and run it until grid power is restored. This 120/240v single-phase model has robust voltage regulation system to ensure quick motor starting in colder weather. The optional battery warmer and fuel regulator warmer make starting the generator even easier in winter conditions.
The Symphony® II Power Management System is optional and can be customized to your power needs. Get prioritized whole-house power with this low-cost generator, which is easy to install, maintain and store due to its compact dimensions. InfoHub™ Universal - Cellular is also optional and allows you to get generator status updates remotely any time you wish. If the generator's status changes, InfoHub instantly sends an alert to your email or phone. This all-new Briggs & Stratton 10kW whole house generator can be used at home or work as a dependable source of backup power. Switching between LP and NG is also simple. The unit has a front-facing exhaust and can be installed anywhere outside the home. Briggs & Stratton products are engineered and assembled in the USA from foreign and domestic components. All of our products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.
Good generator for the price. I wish they painted the shell a different color as it does not blend in as well as I would like on the side of my house, but not a big deal. Shipped quickly. Installed easily and works great