Briggs & Stratton 40679 26kW PowerProtect Generator with Aluminum Enclosure & Dual 200A SE Symphony II Transfer Switch Features:
Briggs & Stratton 26kW 40679 Standby Generator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 26kW Model 40679 is powered by an efficient, commercial-grade Vanguard® 993cc V-2 engine with a maximum 3600 RPM. On LP it produces 26kW and on NG 24kW.
- This PP26 model incorporates a 2x 200 Amp SE Symphony II automatic transfer switch with Power Management. The 200A SE ATS allows for powering of specific circuits or the whole house during grid power outages
- The NEMA 3R 400-amp service entrance auto transfer switch (71057) installs easily with less wiring, one less switch, and less expense.
- This 60Hz model is offered in a 120/240v single-phase configuration. It operates at a neighbor-friendly 65 dBA.
- The fully synthetic oil shields the engine from low-temperature sludge buildup and high-temperature deposits. The oil tank stores 78 oz. / 2.31 L of lubricant The pressurized oil lubrication system makes this a robust, low-maintenance generator.
- The 3-stage battery charger offers an optimized charge for extended battery life.
- The Briggs & Stratton alternator has an electronic voltage regulator. Total harmonic distortion is < 5, which protects modern electronics with microchips.
- The controller has a backlit LCD that is used to check the status of the generator. Users can get real-time generator status updates via smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PCs using WiFi connectivity.
- The 125 amp circuit breaker offers protection from damage due to overcurrent/overload or short circuit.
- This model has an aluminum enclosure, which is ideal for seaside environments and extreme climates. Removable panels offer quick access to the generator set controller without the use of tools.
- Flexible installation options allow you to install your unit as close as 18” from the home. The unit is best installed by a certified Briggs & Stratton dealer or licensed electrician.
- The Briggs & Stratton 26kW Model 40679 is cUL and UL Listed.
- It comes with a 6-year limited warranty that includes parts, labor, and travel.
Briggs & Stratton 26kW 40679 is rated as the industry's most powerful air-cooled generator. It protects your family and home during a power failure. The 60HZ single-phase generator produces ample power to cover your whole house. In the event of hurricanes, tornadoes, snowstorms, or wildfires you can run this dual fuel generator for hours at no end by connecting it to the kitchen gas pipeline. Switching between LPG and natural gas is easy. Run 5-ton air conditioners, freezers, refrigerators, electric ovens, sump pumps, computers, and all kitchen appliances so you can continue with life as usual. The overload protection system prevents engine shut down.
Briggs & Stratton 26kW 40679 comes with Symphony® II Power Management that manages up to 8 high-wattage loads. Load management system efficiently manages the load you add without dropping power to other appliances. InfoHub wireless monitoring system allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Modern electronics are sensitive with their microcircuits and microchips and get easily damaged with voltage surges. The low harmonic distortion keeps your computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets safe from damage.
During emergencies, the 200-amp transfer switch offers the comfort and convenience of generator power without the need for manual operation. The digital voltage regulator, commercial-grade engine, WiFi connectivity, advanced debris management, full pressure synthetic oil lubrication system, and low cost make this generator a preferable choice with homeowners. All Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.