Briggs & Stratton 40678 26kW PowerProtect Generator with Aluminum Enclosure & 200A SE Amplify Transfer Switch Bundle Features:
Briggs & Stratton 26kW Standby Generator 40678 Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 26kW 40678 is an emergency standby generator for residential use. It runs on a reliable Vanguard® 993cc commercial-grade engine with a maximum of 3600 RPM. This 60 Hz single-phase generator is specifically designed for extended use. On LPG it produces 26kW and on Natural Gas 24kW.
- The Amplify Power Management module manages high wattage appliances and offers real time ability to modify power use priorities. The model includes a GC-1032 controller.
- The engine is well protected from overload by the advanced load management system so the generator will never shut down when you need it the most.
- This generator has a more efficient Briggs & Stratton alternator that will start a 5-ton air conditioner within seconds. The improved frequency (HZ) regulation produces cleaner power. It works quietly at a neighbor-friendly 65 dBA
- This model produces clean high-quality electricity that will not harm sensitive electronics. The AVR offers superior voltage regulation at +/- 1.0%.
- The 26kW air-cooled generator has a full pressure oil lubrication system that extends maintenance intervals.
- The Low Idle Mode allows you to run weekly tests at a low RPM for convenience and fuel savings.
- The multi-line LCD allows users to check the status of the generator.
- This unit includes a free 3-Stage Battery Charger (bulk, absorption, and float stage) to extend the life of the battery.
- Due to its robust motor starting capability and corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure, the Briggs & Stratton 26kW 40678 is ideal for use in all types of climates. For operating the generator below 1° C, Briggs & Stratton highly recommends that installation include a cold weather kit.
- Model listings include cUL and UL.
- The Briggs & Stratton 26kW 40678 carries a limited 6-year warranty that includes parts, labor, and travel.
The all-new Briggs & Stratton 26kW 40678 is an emergency air-cooled standby generator that continues to supply all needed power to your entire home in the event of a utility power outage. Within seconds of the outage, the generator kicks in to power 5-ton air conditioners, major appliances, and the security system so the family remains safe and comfortable indoors. This all-new Briggs & Stratton model runs quietly at 65 dBA and can be used for medium and larger size homes, shops or stores.
With the 200A SE Amplify Transfer Switch, you can choose to power only the essentials, specific rooms, or the whole house. The Control System has a multi-line LCD to check the status of the generator. InfoHub Wireless Monitoring system allows users to read diagnostic messages via iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ device, PC, or Mac®. Switching between LP and natural gas fuels is easy. During storms, users can take an unlimited supply of fuel from the connection to the home gas line.
Briggs & Stratton 26kW 40678 generator produces ample power to run a few 5-ton air conditioners, freezers, refrigerators, electric ovens, sump pumps, computers, and all other household appliances. The durable enclosure is rustproof and makes it an ideal choice for seaside environments and extreme climates. Briggs & Stratton 26kW generator delivers outstanding digital voltage and frequency. With less than 5% THD, it is ideal for use with the latest refrigerators, computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets. Briggs & Stratton generators are assembled and engineered in the USA with domestic and foreign parts. All Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts