Briggs & Stratton 040678 26kW PowerProtect Generator with 200A SE Transfer Switch & Symphony Choice Kit Features:
Briggs & Stratton 26kW Standby Generator 40678 Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 26kW 40678 is an emergency standby generator made for residential use. It runs on a Vanguard® 993cc commercial-grade engine at a maximum of 3600 RPM.
- This 60 Hz single-phase generator is specifically designed for extended use. On LPG it produces 26kW and on natural gas, 24kW. With NGMax, you get more power on natural gas compared to other units in its class.
- With 41kVA of motor starting power to ensure smooth and consistent startup of large loads, it sets the standard for other generators on the market.
- The automatic transfer switch lets your day run as usual during power outages. The 200A SE transfer switch manages the distribution of power to all appliances. It has a weatherproof NEMA 3R steel enclosure and takes only a few seconds to start the generator.
- The optional Symphony® Choice Power Management allows you to customize / prioritize your power needs.
- The short 16-second weekly test mode ensures your generator is in top operating condition while minimizing noise and fuel consumption.
- This generator has a more efficient Briggs & Stratton alternator that starts a five-ton air conditioner within seconds. The improved frequency (HZ) regulation produces cleaner power. It operates quietly at 65 dBA.
- This model produces clean, high-quality electricity that will not damage sensitive electronics. The AVR offers superior voltage regulation.
- This air-cooled generator has a full-pressure oil lubrication system that calls for less frequent maintenance.
- This model includes a GC-1032 controller. Its multi-line LCD allows users to check the status of the generator, fault codes and custom prompts.
- Due to its increased motor starting capability and durable aluminum enclosure, the Briggs & Stratton 40678 is ideal for use in all types of climates. For operating the generator below 1° C, Briggs & Stratton highly recommends installation of a cold weather kit.
- The 40678’s listings include cUL, UL, and Massachusetts Plumbers and Gasfitters Listing.
- This generator is backed by a limited 6-year warranty (Parts / Labor / Travel). Warranty on Enclosure Surface Rust and Corrosion (Parts / Labor / Travel) is 1 year. Enclosure Rust Through (Parts / Labor / Travel) is 3 years.
The Briggs & Stratton 40678 is an emergency standby generator that continues to supply power to your whole house in the event of a utility power interruption. Within seconds of the outage, the generator begins to power five-ton air conditioners, major appliances and the security system so the family remains safe and comfortable indoors. This air-cooled model runs quietly at 65 dBA and can be used for medium-size and larger homes. The Briggs & Stratton 40678 generator protects you and your family from financial damage resulting from prolonged outages.
With the 200A SE Transfer Switch, you can enjoy the comfort and convenience of electrical power without the need for manual operation. Use Symphony Power Management to run the essentials, specific rooms or the whole house. The Controller has a multi-line LCD to check the status of the generator. The optional InfoHub Wireless Monitoring system allows you to read diagnostic messages remotely on your iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ device, PC, or Mac®. During storms, users can draw an unlimited supply of fuel from the kitchen gas line. NGMax gives you more power from natural gas than other comparable units.
This Briggs & Stratton 26kW generator delivers outstanding digital voltage and frequency. With less than 5% THD, it is perfect for use with the latest refrigerators, computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets. This generator is certified for non-emergency use. You may partner with your utility company in its demand response program and get rewards for helping limit the overall load on the power grid.