Briggs & Stratton 40666 12kW PowerProtect Generator Features:
Briggs & Stratton 12kW 40666 PowerProtect Emergency Generator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 12kW 40666 features a reliable Vanguard® 623cc V-2 commercial-grade engine operating at a maximum 3600 RPM. It produces 12kW on LP and 10.8kW on natural gas.
- The 120v/240v model is very compact, almost 50% smaller than other models in its class.
- The alternator has an Automatic Voltage Regulator that protects all sensitive electronics against voltage spikes. Total harmonic distortion is <5.
- Symphony® II Power Management System is optional and customizable to your needs. It balances the load between low wattage (can opener, DVD player) and high wattage (air conditioner, electric oven) items.
- Schaeffer Synthetic Oil shields the engine from sludge buildup and deposits. The oil also reduces engine wear, scoring, and abrasion. The advanced pressure lubrication system also extends maintenance intervals.
- The controller has a digital display to check the battery status, engine temperature, runtime, etc. Wireless connectivity allows you to get real-time generator status updates from remote locations using smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PCs.
- With the Low Idle Mode, users can run weekly tests at a lower RPM for fuel saving and convenience.
- This Briggs & Stratton 12kW 40666 has a steel enclosure with an automotive-grade ‘galvanneal’ steel base. It has a scratch- and corrosion-resistant powder finish for longer life.
- The easy-to-use control panel facilitates quick and less costly repairs.
- Tested against strict National Fire Protection Agency standards, this model can be placed as close as 18” from the home. Unique airflow technology pushes the engine exhaust out the front of the unit and away from the house.
- Listings include cUL, UL 2200, and Massachusetts Plumbers and Gasfitters Listing.
- The Briggs & Stratton 12kW Model 40666 is backed by a 6-year warranty that includes parts, labor, and travel.
The Briggs & Stratton 12kW Model 40666 whole house generator supplies power to your 5-ton air conditioner, security system, and other home appliances when grid power fails. It keeps the family home or workplace safe during a blackout. This dual fuel air-cooled gas generator requires no refueling. It will continue to supply clean power with a good sine wave till the grid power supply resumes. Modern electronics have microcircuits that are damaged by voltage spikes. This PP17 model delivers outstanding digital voltage and frequency so you can power all your sensitive electronics with total peace of mind.
With a Briggs & Stratton InfoHub Wireless Monitor, you can monitor the generator via your cell phone. Heavy loads to the generator are handled efficiently by the optional Symphony® II Power Management System. During emergencies, the automatic transfer switch offers the comfort and convenience of generator power without the need for manual switch-on. This whole house generator can be used at home or work as a reliable backup source of power. It gives total coverage to small and medium-sized houses and small businesses. With less than 5% total harmonic distortion, Briggs & Stratton 12kW 40666 is perfect for use with modern computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets. Briggs & Stratton generators are assembled and engineered in the USA with domestic and foreign parts. All products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.
Excellent ! Thank you !
(1) Excellent ! (2) Made in USA ! (3) Thank you !