Briggs & Stratton 40662 20kW PowerProtect Generator with Aluminum Enclosure Features:
Briggs & Stratton 20kW 40662 PowerProtect Generator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton Model 40662 has a robust commercial-grade Vanguard® 993cc V-2 engine with a maximum 3600 RPM. This 60Hz model is offered in a 120/240v single-phase configuration. On both LP and NG, it generates 20kW.
- The oil tank has a capacity of 78 oz. / 2.31 L. The Schaeffer synthetic oil shields the engine from low-temperature sludge buildup and high-temperature deposits, and the full pressure lubrication system makes this a low-maintenance generator.
- The dynamically balanced crankshaft reduces overall engine noise and vibration. The generator runs at a sleep- and neighbor-friendly 68 dBA.
- The V-Twin engine features advanced debris management, which keeps the engine running clean and cool so the generator can deliver optimal performance for long durations.
- Total harmonic distortion is < 5. The automatic voltage regulator protects all sensitive electronics that may be damaged by voltage surges.
- This PP20 model is convenient and simple to use and maintain. The enclosure has a hinged roof and fully removable panels for quick access to the generator set controller.
- The system features sensors that automatically shut down the generator in the event of low oil pressure, high temperature or overspeed.
- The new controller has a digital display of the oil level, battery status, runtime, etc.
- Using the optional InfoHub™ Universal – Cellular allows you to get real-time generator status updates via smartphones, tablets, laptops or PCs.
- The aluminum enclosure is scratch- and rust-proof for durability. The casing and base have a wind speed rating of 186 mph making it a good choice for hurricane-prone areas.
- Flexible installation options allow you to install this unit as close as 18” from the house. It is best installed by a certified Briggs & Stratton dealer or licensed electrician.
- Listings include UL, cUL, and Massachusetts Plumbers and Gasfitters Listing.
- The Briggs & Stratton Model 40662 is backed by a 6-year limited warranty including parts, labor and travel.
The Briggs & Stratton Model 40662 has a reliable, high-efficiency engine ready to serve for extended periods. This quieter, more compact and more powerful whole house generator protects the family home or business during a power outage. Power may go out for several hours and days in the event of extreme weather. You can run this dual fuel generator for long hours by connecting it to the kitchen gas feed. Switching between LP and NG is easy. The 60HZ single-phase generator produces ample power to run 5-ton air conditioners, freezers, refrigerators, electric ovens, sump pumps, computers, and security system so you can carry on with your day as usual.
This air-cooled generator can be monitored from remote locations. Check the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC via the InfoHub wireless monitoring system. The advanced digital voltage regulator gives you the peace of mind of knowing all your electronics and devices are safe from voltage fluctuations. This PP20 model is shipped to you with free oil (5W-30 Full synthetic), flexible fuel line, fuel pipe coupling, two access keys, quick operation manual, product and emissions warranty booklet and more. The digital voltage regulator, commercial-grade engine, WiFi connectivity, advanced debris management, full pressure synthetic oil lubrication system and low cost give this model a big edge over other 20kW units. All Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.