Briggs & Stratton 040658 26kW PowerProtect Generator with Aluminum Enclosure Features:
Briggs & Stratton 26kW 40658 PowerProtect Backup Generator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 26kW 40658 is driven by a powerful commercial-grade Vanguard® 993cc V-Twin OHV engine with a maximum 3600 RPM. On LP it produces 26kW and on NG 24kW.
- The optional Symphony® II or Amplify™ Power Management offers simple, prioritized whole-house power.
- This 60Hz model is offered in a 120/240v single-phase configuration. It runs quietly at 65 dBA. The dynamically balanced crankshaft reduces overall engine noise and vibration.
- The oil tank capacity is 78 oz. / 2.31 L . The Schaeffer 5W30 full synthetic oil shields the engine from low-temperature sludge buildup and high-temperature deposits. The pressurized oil lubrication system helps make this a durable, low-maintenance generator.
- Engine safety features include low oil pressure shutdown, high-temperature shutdown, and fault code display.
- The automatic voltage regulator protects all sensitive electronics that can be damaged by voltage surges. Total harmonic distortion is < 5.
- The V-Twin engine features advanced debris management. It keeps engine operation clean and cool so the generator can deliver optimal performance over long durations.
- This model is easy to use and maintain. Access panels require no tools for removal and this makes maintenance quick and convenient.
- The 3-Stage Battery Charger offers an optimized charge for extended battery life.
- The new controller has a backlit LCD that is used to check the battery status, runtime, etc. Users can get real-time generator status updates via smartphones, tablets, laptops and PCs using WiFi connectivity.
- The aluminum enclosure has a scratch- and rust-proof finish for longer useful life.
- Flexible installation options allow you to install your unit as close as 18” from the house. The unit is best installed by a certified Briggs & Stratton dealer or licensed electrician.
- Briggs & Stratton 40658 Listings include UL, cUL, and Massachusetts Plumbers and Gasfitters Listing.
- Model 40658 is backed by a 6-year limited warranty that includes parts, labor, and travel.
The Briggs & Stratton 26kW 40658 generator is the latest addition to the Power Protect Series. This PP26 model is ranked as the industry's most powerful air-cooled generator. It protects your family home, store, shop or office during a utility power failure. In the event of hurricanes, tornadoes, snowstorms, or wildfires, grid power may go out for several hours or days. It is easy to run this dual fuel generator for extended hours by connecting it to the kitchen gas feed. Switching between LP and natural gas is easy. This 60HZ single-phase generator produces ample power to run your large home. Run two 5-ton air conditioners, electric ovens, sump pumps, freezers, refrigerators, computers and all kitchen appliances with full peace of mind.
This Briggs & Stratton generator provides seamless backup power to your home and workplace within seconds of a power outage with Symphony® II or Amplify™ Power Management. You can check the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC via the InfoHub wireless monitoring system. The advanced digital voltage and frequency regulator keeps your computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets safe from damage. The enclosure and base are rust-proof and certified to withstand hurricane-force winds of up to 175 mph. The advanced power management, digital voltage regulator, commercial-grade engine, wireless monitoring, advanced debris management, full pressure synthetic oil lubrication system, and an affordable cost give this versatile model a clear competitive edge in the market. All Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.