Briggs & Stratton 040658 26kW PowerProtect Generator Features:
Briggs & Stratton 26kW 40658 PowerProtect Backup Generator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 26kW 40658 features a powerful commercial-grade Vanguard® M61 993 cc V-Twin OHV engine operating at a maximum of 3600 RPM. On LP it produces 26kW and on natural gas, 24kW.
- The model is customizable to your home's power needs, with the optional Symphony® Choice Power Management.
- Eco-Cise shortens the exercise cycle from 5-20 minutes per week to just 16 seconds, for a significant reduction of noise and fuel consumption.
- This 26kW generator eclipses the competition with 41kVA of motor starting power to ensure smooth and consistent startup of large loads.
- With NGMax, you get more power from natural gas than is produced by other generators of this class on the market.
- The 60Hz model is offered in a 120/240v single-phase configuration. It runs quietly at 65 dBA. The dynamically balanced crankshaft minimizes engine noise and vibration.
- The oil tank stores 78 oz. / 2.31 L of Schaeffer 5W30 full synthetic oil that shields the engine from low-temperature sludge buildup and high-temperature deposits. It makes start-up easy in temperatures as low as -20˚F.
- Engine safety features include low oil pressure shutdown, high-temperature shutdown, and other fault code displays.
- The automatic voltage regulator protects all sensitive electronics that may be damaged by voltage surges. Total harmonic distortion is < 5.
- The GC-1032 controller has a backlit LCD that can be used to check the battery status, runtime and so forth. Users can check real-time generator status updates from smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PCs using the optional InfoHub Cellular.
- The aluminum enclosure has a scratch-proof and rust-proof Dura-Zen™ coating. It can be installed as close as 18” from a building.
- The Briggs & Stratton 40658 generator listings include UL, cUL, and Massachusetts Plumbers and Gasfitters Listing.
- This generator is backed by a limited 6-year warranty (Parts / Labor / Travel). Warranty on Enclosure Surface Rust and Corrosion (Parts / Labor / Travel) is 1 year. Enclosure Rust Through (Parts / Labor / Travel) is 3 years.
The Briggs & Stratton 40658 generator is designed for reliable performance by the experts at Briggs & Stratton. This PP26 model is rated as the industry's most powerful air-cooled generator. It protects your family and house during a utility power failure. In the event of hurricanes, tornadoes, snowstorms or wildfires power may be out for several hours, sometimes for days. It is easy to run this dual-fuel generator indefinitely by connecting it to the kitchen gas source. This 60HZ single-phase generator produces ample power to cover a large house. Run two five-ton air conditioners, electric ovens, sump pumps, freezers, refrigerators, computers and all kitchen appliances.
This Briggs & Stratton 26kW generator will provide backup power to your home within seconds of a power outage. You can check the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC via the optional InfoHub wireless monitoring system. The advanced digital voltage and frequency regulator keeps all your electronics safe from damage. The enclosure is rust-proof and certified to withstand hurricane winds of up to 186 mph. Digital voltage regulator, commercial-grade engine, NG Max, Eco-Cise, advanced debris management, full-pressure synthetic oil lubrication system and a reasonable cost make this generator the obvious choice.
Besides emergency use, this generator is certified for non-emergency use, so you can partner with your utility company in their demand response program and receive rewards for helping manage the overall load on the power grid. The 6-year comprehensive warranty covers mileage, labor, parts and major components.