Briggs & Stratton 40534 12kW Generator with 150A SE Transfer Switch
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEE SUGGESTED REPLACEMENT(S) BELOW.
The Briggs & Stratton 40534 12kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator protects your home and family with affordable, reliable Briggs & Stratton backup power. This generator is 50% smaller and 60% quieter than our previous model. Its streamlined design meets the power needs of your whole house, with a more compact, affordable unit. This home standby generator includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated automatic transfer switch for easy installation. You can truly power more for less with this little powerhouse.
Briggs & Stratton 40534 Features:
- Thanks to Symphony II Power Management System, a smaller home generator system by Briggs & Stratton can meet all your needs and save you money in the process.
- This 12kW with Symphony II Power Management can manage a home, up to 5,500 square feet with a 4-ton air conditioner saving you thousands less than a previously required 20kW
- Includes 150-Amp managed whole house SED automatic transfer switch
- Compliancy with the NFPA 37 standard means it can be placed as close as 18” from your home for flexible placement3 options — perfect for tight lot lines.
- Automatically sends back up power to your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Durable home generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton engines
- Comprehensive 5-year parts, labor and travel limited warranty
Great Generator package. Briggs & Stratton 40482 12kW Generator with 150A SE Transfer Switch (Whole House)Product Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Chase Travers on Jun 09, 2015
Great home standby generator package. Electrician said it was easy to install. Only one power outage so far and it worked great!! Bring on some more storms. Great customer experience when I ordered from you guys.