Briggs & Stratton 040756 18kW PowerProtect Generator Features:
Briggs & Stratton 18kW 40756 PowerProtect Generator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 18kW 40756 generator features a commercial-grade Vanguard® M61 V-2 OHV engine operating at a maximum of 3600 RPM. The cylinder block is aluminum with a cast iron sleeve.
- This 120/240v model produces 18kW on LP and 16kW on natural gas. NGMax technology is designed to give you more power on natural gas than other units in its class. You can run the model on LPG or NG as needed.
- The short 16-second weekly test mode ensures your unit is in top operating condition while minimizing noise and fuel consumption.
- The Briggs & Stratton 40756 is 39% smaller than other generators of its class, making installation and storage easier.
- Schaeffer 5W30 Full Synthetic Generator Oil is recommended. It reduces engine wear and tear and makes start-up easy in temperatures as low as to -20˚F.
- The Briggs & Stratton 40756 has 37 kVA of motor starting power to handle large appliances and equipment easily.
- The multi-line LCD on the control panel allows users to check the status of the generator, fault codes, etc.
- Users can keep connected to the generator via the optional InfoHub Wireless Monitoring system using iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ device, PC, or Mac®.
- Controls include an engine runtime scheduler, hour counter, low oil pressure, high-temperature shutdown and fault code display.
- This unit’s reinforced, corrosion-proof aluminum enclosure has the Dura-Zen™ coating for a long life. The enclosure is designed for easy service access to the engine and alternator.
- Due to its front-facing exhaust, this compact and efficient model can be installed as close as 18 inches from the house.
- Listings include cUL, UL, FCC, NFPA 37, and Massachusetts Plumbers and Gasfitters Listing.
- This generator is backed by a 6-year warranty (Parts / Labor / Travel). Warranty on Enclosure Surface Rust and Corrosion (Parts / Labor / Travel) is 1 year. Enclosure Rust Through (Parts / Labor / Travel) is 3 years, Non-Emergency (Parts/Labor/Travel) is 6 years or 1000 hours.
The Briggs & Stratton 40756 whole house standby generator continues to supply power to your air conditioner, furnace, kitchen appliances, computer, lights and fans during grid power failures. During a storm, your family can continue with the day as usual. After a storm, it takes several hours and, sometimes many days, for grid power to be restored. This 18kW dual-fuel generator can run for hours using natural gas from your kitchen connection. The all-new NGMax technology now allows you to get even more power from natural gas. This model is designed by experts at Briggs & Stratton for reliable, continuous performance.
This generator is more compact than other models in its class. It is easy to operate, maintain and store. The front-facing exhaust port allows for more installation options. The model has new and improved features like NGMax™ technology and offers more power and value than other leading generators on the market. The clean quality electricity produced by the generator keeps all electronics safe from voltage spikes. If the weather is bad outside, use the optional infoHub monitoring to check the status of your unit from cell phones, tablets, laptops, and PCs.
This Briggs & Stratton 18kW 40756 air-cooled generator is delivered free of cost. It is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with domestic and foreign parts. All Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts. Financing options are available. The 6-year comprehensive warranty covers mileage, labor, parts, and major components. No out-of-pocket costs; labor, parts, and service are all included. That’s up to a $735 value!