Westinghouse iGen4500 3700W Electric Start Portable Inverter Generator
WESTINGHOUSE iGen4500 Features
- The iGen4500 is a great companion for backup power needs. It can be taken anywhere thanks to its design, and can provide power for any number of uses, from work, to recreation, and more.
- This generator is gas-powered. It provides 3700 running watts and 4500 peak watts, while running at maximum of 3600 RPM.
- The iGen4500 contains a Westinghouse, OHV 4-stroke engine with an engine displacement of 224cc. The recommended oil for this generator is SAE 10W30. It has a splash lubrication method and the unit can be started with an electric push button, remote fob, and by recoil. It has a run time of 16 hours at 25% load capacity, and 13 hours at 50%.
- This unit has Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). It has an AC voltage of 120V with an AC frequency of 60 Hz. It also has a battery and charger, and comes with two AC outlets.
- This model has a fuel tank for 3.4 gallons.
- The iGen4500 offers less than 3% total harmonic distortion.
- This model is portable. It comes with a pre-assembled wheel kit for on-the-go use.
- This model comes with a 3-year Residential Warranty, or 1000 hours, and a 6-month Commercial Warranty, or 1000 hours.
The iGen4500 is a small and light, portable powerhouse. Take it with you anywhere you need extra power. It is gas-powered and has great run times, like 16 hours at 25% load. The 4500 peak watts and 3700 running watts are plenty of power to keep you going.
The tough design of this model is so that this unit can travel with you. It’s wheels never go flat, so you can roll on to your job site, your campsite, and anywhere else you’ll find use for it. This model is also made for the RV owner; it has an easy-to-use TT-30R RV outlet.
This generator is also very quiet—one of the most quiet on the market; it runs at 53 decibels, making it more quiet than a normal conversation. This model can also power your small, sensitive appliances safely, like computers and phones, thanks to its low total harmonic distortion. The Westinghouse iGen4500 Digital Inverter Generator comes with a 3-year Limited Warranty, as well as a commercial warranty. Call AP Electric and Generators today to find out more about this great little generator. The powerful iGen4500 Portable Inverter Generator produces up to 4,500 peak-Watt and 3,800 running-Watt making it perfect for emergency home backup power, as well as recreational uses. Featuring a telescoping carrying handle and rugged never flat wheels the iGen4500 is perfect for camping, job sites, DIY projects, tailgating and more. Built with the RV user in mind, the iGen4500 features an easily accessible TT-30R RV outlet, and can run for 12 hours on it’s 3.4 gallon tank when at 50% load. The iGen4500 is also among the quietest generators on the market and runs at only 53 decibels, meaning it is actually quieter than a normal conversation. Unlike traditional open-frame generators, the iGen4500 safely powers sensitive electronic devices such as laptop computers, cell phones or kitchen equipment by producing clean power at less than 3% THD. The Westinghouse iGen4500 Digital Inverter Generator is also backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty and Westinghouse's nationwide service and support network.