Cummins RS20A 20kW Quiet Connect Generator
CUMMINS RS20A Features:
- The RS20A is powered by a V twin air-cooled engine—naturally aspirated. This unit’s motor and engine offer enough power to run even a 5-ton AC unit.
- Rated for 75 NG / 83.3 LPV amps.
- The RS20A is an exceptionally quiet generator, running at 65 dB(A) within 23 ft. (7 m) during normal load.
- The CUMMINS RS20A can run with either Natural or LP gas, through 12-inch fuel lines. This unit has been CSA, UL, and EPA certified. This model is also able to self-diagnose.
- This generator runs with clean power. With under 5% total harmonic distortion, it is safe for delicate devices and appliances.
- Remote monitoring makes this generator modern and efficient. You can see your unit’s operation status and even run it remotely. All you need is your device and an internet connection.
- The RS20A is built to be strong and can handle extremely cold weather. I will run even in zero degrees Fahrenheit. I will run in temperatures even lower than that with the help of some additional accessories.
- The warranty for this unit is 5 years or 2000 hours, whichever comes first. You can get an extended warranty too.
- Exercise modes let you control your unit’s operation even more. Set the dates and times at which your generator will run, and conserve power when you don’t need it. A “Crank only” mode lets your generator run diagnostics by cranking the engine, but not starting it, thus saving energy.
- The CUMMINS RS20A has Intelligent Load Management. Your unit can handle 4 loads while continuing to monitor every load separately. Handling each load and only restoring the ones that the generator can handle helps conserve power.
Cummins RS20A 20kw Quiet Connect Generator is another member of the Quiet Connect series of generators offering your home substantial power at a low decibel. This little generator is small, but powerful; it can handle your home’s primary circuits and your neighborhood’s noise restrictions. It is even strong enough to run a 5-ton A/C unit. The RS20A is also efficient with its automatic load management.
This energy efficient unit offers you either Natural, or LP gas; you can choose one or the other when you purchase the unit. It is also carries CARB and EPA certifications. Exercise modes also make this model better as you can choose the specific times and dates that your generator will run, and save on power when you don’t need it to run. A “Crank only” mode also means you save on power; your unit will crank the engine, but not power it up fully, so that it can run diagnostics.
The Cummins RS20A is also resilient in the face of tough weather. This unit is cold weather capable; it can handle 0 °F, or even lower with some optional accessories. You can install the unit easily and near your home. While you’re away from your house, you can monitor the generator to make sure it’s running as it should and see if it needs any maintenance. You can even control it with your device. Just connect via your internet-capable device. The Cummins RS17a 17kw Quiet Connect Generator is well-worth consider for your home.