Kohler 24RCLA 24kW Generator Features:
Reliable power for large residential or small business needs. When the power goes out during a bad storm or power failure, your 24 kW KOHLER® generator with industrial-grade engine keeps your home or business – from central air to sump pump to personal computers – up and running.
- Powerful - In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power and keeps you connected to the things you love to do.
- Smart - You get steady, high-quality power that protects your electronics from damage related to low-quality power sources.
- Premium warranty - We've got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and an aluminum enclosure that's built to last.
- Quiet - Neighborhood-friendly, with weekly exercise volume that's similar to a normal conversation.
- Innovative - This generator's patent-pending innovations include a three-fan, automotive-style cooling system that keeps the sound level down.
Kohler 24RCLA Features:
- Powerful operation on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG); the 24RCLA provides 100 amps on LPG and 87 amps on natural gas.
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity, with 24RCL at 37kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with extremely low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics and appliances
- Powered by Kohler KG2204 industrial-grade engine with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed 1800 rpm
- Compatible with OnCue® Plus and optional OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, Programmable Interface Module (PIM) and Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit (LCM or Load Shed Kit compatible with single phase generators only).
- RDC2 controller designed for today's sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Extremely quiet operation with sound at 61 dBA at full speed and 54 dBA at exercise (normal conversation level)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure is standard
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Compatible with OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, Programmable Interface Module (PIM) and Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit (LCM or Load Shed Kit compatible with single phase generators only).
Great generator. Perfect for our application.
Great product for a large house. No complaints from neighbors on noise. Powers pretty much the entire house and the price per kW was reasonable for an commercial engine operating at 1800 RPM at $9000 (10% Sale) plus the cost of the transfer switch.
Have not had a power outage yet but tested well and exercises consistently. First in the neighborhood to get a whole house generator.