Generac RXSW100A3 100A 1Ø-120/240V Service Rated Nema 3R Automatic Transfer Switch Features:
Generac’s 100 Amp single-phase NEMA 3R service rated automatic transfer switch is used for transferring electrical load from a utility (normal) power source to a generator (standby) power source. Transfer of electrical loads occurs automatically when the utility power source has failed or is substantially reduced and the generator source voltage and frequency have reached an acceptable level. The transfer switch prevents electrical feedback between two different power sources (such as the utility and generator sources) and, for that reason, codes require it in all standby electric system installations. The transfer switch consists of a transfer mechanism, utility service disconnect circuit breaker and a Smart A/C module incorporating fuses and two terminal blocks for transfer switch connections.
Generac RXSW100A3 Features:
- Through the use of digital power technology, Generac's singe-phase service rated transfer switch has the ability to manage 4 individual HVAC loads with no additional hardware
- Designed for use with single-phase generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus Controller
- Aluminum NEMA/UL Type 3R (indoor-outdoor) enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked power paint provides additional corrosion protection
- Simplify installation with a board that combines load management and transfer switch hardware
- Gain even more flexibility when used in tandem with Smart Management Modules
- Decreases transfer switch complexity
- The Smart A/C Module manages the loads by shedding the connected loads in the event of a drop in generator frequency (overload)
- Smaller fuses integrated into the control board
- Switch is covered by a 5 year limited warranty
Delivered with Generac generator a few days early from the 6 weeks advertised. Installed and tested it and had no problems.
Easy hookup, no problems!
Ordered transfer switch on a Friday (late) and was delivered to Texas next Wednesday. Installation was easy and worked as advertised.