Generac 7042 22kW Guardian Generator with Wi-Fi Features:
NEW MODEL (SAME AS MODEL 70422).
Generac 7042 Features:
- The Generac 7042 is run by the Generac G-Force Engine. This engine is strong and stable, capable of handling strenuous use, is pressure-lubricated, and requires less regular maintenance than most engines.
- Maximum 22000 LP Watts and 19500 NG Watts.
- It operates at a reasonable 67 Decibels, offering a quiet power solution.
- The True Power™ Technology in this model means reducing harmonic distortion to less than 5%. This equals cleaner quality of power for sensitive devices and appliances.
- The 7042 is Wi-Fi capable.
- The Quiet-Test Self-Test Mode runs the generator at a lower RPM while it performs a five or twelve-minute test. It is also a more fuel-efficient model.
- This model features Generac’s Evolution Controller. This LCD display monitors the battery and maintenance schedules, and operates with multiple language options.
- Residential standby generators must be durable, and the Aluminum Enclosure and RhinoCoat powder-coated finish are keys in helping this model resist the elements, including 150 mph winds.
- The Generac 7042 comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.
- Generac takes pride in customer service, and offers 24/7, year-round customer support.
- Generac generators and their engines are constructed in the USA.
* This model does not include a Transfer Switch.
The Generac 7042 22/19.5kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator is yet another option from Generac’s Guardian® Series home standby models. This generator series contains the largest generators of any brand available. The 7042 supplies MSRP at the lowest cost per kilowatt of any residential backup generator. In total, it is an excellent complete backup electricity system for your house.
The Generac 7042 is powered with the help of a Generac G-Force Engine. This engine is one of Generac’s best. It is reliable in the long-term and able to handle constant use. It’s pressure-lubricated and, because it is so stable, it needs less upkeep than other engines. In terms of power, this generator and its engine can supply up to 22000 LP watts and 19500 NG watts. It does not come with an Automatic Transfer Switch.
The 7042 is quiet; it runs at a very reasonable 67 Decibels, making it perfect for homes in quiet neighborhoods. Additionally, The True Power TM Technology of this generator lessens harmonic distortion to less than 5%, which means cleaner power quality safe for all sorts of appliances. A Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode also slows the generator’s RPM so that it may self-test. These five or twelve minute tests help make sure your generator is running properly and make it more fuel efficient.
The Generac 7042 features technology like the Generac Evolution™ Controller. An LCD display shows you battery levels and maintenance schedules, and offers information in multiple languages. Plus, the Mobile LinkTM Remote Monitor links you to your generator from any distance. This link—sold separately—lets you keep an eye on your unit’s status so you know it is performing while you are away. You can see most of the details of its progress and any service needs that may need to be addressed. All it takes is an internet connection and computer or smart device to make sure that your unit is running efficiently while you are gone.
In addition to having modern technology, this model is sturdy. It has an Aluminum Enclosure and RhinoCoat powder-coated finish to keep it safe from the elements, and wear and tear such as corrosion. During a storm, it can resist 150 mph winds. The Generac 7042 22/19.5kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator has a 5-Year Limited Warranty for service needs. Generac also offers their 365-days-per-year, 24/7 customer support for your needs. All of Generac’s generators and engines are constructed in the U.S.
Love my Generac. Works just as advertised. Quick shipping from AP Electric and no issues on the install. Recommend buying the concrete pad saves a lot of hassle.
Great generator and fast shipping from AP electric. I would purchase again.
Everything was perfect,beginning from the day of the order.
Received a lot of help on the phone prior to my purchase. Never pushy and they were extremely patient. I took advantage of the 2% wire discount the were offering. Very pleased with everything.
Prompt service and delivery to our shop and one satisfied customer.
Very pleased with my purchase of Generac's 7042 22kW Guardian Generator. Get help from AP Electric in my selection of the generator. Shipped the same day I ordered and great tracking. Actually it arrived sooner than they said it would. Pleased
After losing power due to Hurricane Mathew, I decided I was not going to live through that again. 3 days in a hotel with a family of 5 not fun. I ordered my generator on Monday and was delivered on Wednesday. Not installed yet, but AP Electric did there job in getting it to me
I live in North Carolina. I ordered my Generac 7042 22kW Guardian Generator from AP Electric & Generators on Friday Afternoon on 9/23/16 (Friday). It was delivered in the afternoon 9/26/16 (Monday). Electrician finished installation on 9/28/16. Then here comes Hurricane Mathew. Generator kicks on October 7. It is now October 11 and the generator has been running constantly since the 7. Absolutely no issues. I really don't care when power is restored as I have as if there was no power outage. Very big thumbs up.