Briggs & Stratton 40449 10kW Standby Generator with 100A SE Transfer Switch
The Briggs & Stratton 40449 10kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator automatically provides a backup power supply to your home seconds after sensing an electric power outage. This home generator includes 100 Amp outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated auto transfer switch for easy installation. Don’t let its size fool you! Thanks to a compact design and a commercial-grade engine, the Briggs & Stratton 10kW standby generator proves big power can come in a small generator.
Briggs & Stratton 40449 Features:
- Thanks to Symphony II Power Management System, a smaller home generator system by Briggs & Stratton can meet all your needs and save you money in the process.
- This 10kW1 with Symphony II Power Management can manage a home,, up to 4,200 square feet with a 3-ton air conditioner saving you thousands less than a previously required 20kW
- The transfer switch is rated for both indoor and outdoor use to save you money on installation
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Compliancy with the NFPA 37 standard means it can be placed as close as 18” from your home for flexible placement3 options — perfect for tight lot lines.
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
- Includes 100-Amp managed whole house SED switch
- Comprehensive 5-year parts, labor and travel limited warranty