APElectric is Offering 10% Off On Briggs & Stratton Standalone Generators
Posted by on
Small Engine Express is offering Briggs & Stratton 12kW through 60kW standalone generators for 10% off from January 13, 2020 through January 31, 2020. A total of 49 different generator models are involved in the sale.
The sale comes just in time for homeowners who live in areas of the country that experience the worst winter storms that result in power outages. Standalone generators are also ideal for providing backup power after outages due to hurricanes, severe rainstorms and flooding. California residents may want to have a backup generator to be prepared for the scheduled power outages done by electric utilities in the state due to drought conditions, accidental fires due to power lines and global warming.
Many of the available Briggs & Stratton standalone generators include common features.
- Automatically Powers Your Home In Seconds After Sensing An Outage
- InfoHub™ Wireless Monitoring
- Symphony® II Power Management
- Service Entrance Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- Runs On Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- LCD Display
- Low Idle Mode For Quieter Operation
- Automotive-Grade Galvaneal Steel Enclosure
InfoHub™ Wireless Monitoring
InfoHub monitoring allows you to monitor the status of the generator with your computer, tablet, or smartphone. It sends maintenance reminders so you don’t receive any unwanted surprises and ensures that the generator is ready whenever a power outage may strike.
The IfoHub™ Wireless Monitoring includes a custom web platform that lets you log in or receive text messages and/or email alerts.
The InfoHub Wireless Monitoring system is compatible with any brand generator. It also permits you to pick and choose what types of notifications you receive including:
- Generator maintenance or service reminders
- Change in generator status from utility to standby power.
The system also allows you to send generator maintenance alerts directly to your servicing dealer for hands-off repair and troubleshooting.
Symphony® II Power Management
The Symphony® II Power Management System is a patented technology that is the most customizable power management system available today. It includes:
- A Commercial Vanguard™ Engine
- Corrosion Resistant Durable Enclosure
- Flexible Placement Options
- Low Idle Mode
- Superior Customer Support
For information on each unit contact APElectric or call 847-516-8882.